Groveton Indians (0-1) @ Joaquin Rams (0-2)

trueblue82

Joaquin vs Groveton   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Indians or Rams?

• Groveton Indians
    • Joaquin Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2021 at 04:08 PM

Both teams will be looking for their first win of 2021 Friday night when the Groveton Indians travel to Ram Stadium to take on the Joaquin Rams. The Indians fell 51-30 to Lovelady in week 1, and did not play in week 2. The Rams dropped a 50-39 decision to Beckville in week 1, and lost to Elysian Fields by a final score of 29-15 in week 2. The Rams and Indians have met four times since 2014, with the Indians only win being a 2019 regional semifinal playoff win at Nacogdoghes. They last visited Ram Stadium in 2014, which was a Ram blowout. Here’s hoping we can get this game in without the dreaded Covid monster rearing it’s ugly head. 

16 minutes ago, Lambo50 said:

Joaquin and because I'm still mad about the idiot from Groveton hollering at injured Rams to "Get off the field"  in that 2019 playoff loss I hope it's by alot.

It’s strange. I went looking for that guy down at Groveton last year. Met lots of nice folks on their side, but none of them seemed to know him. One guy pointed out a lady that he said was the guy’s mama, but she wouldn’t claim him either. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

It’s strange. I went looking for that guy down at Groveton last year. Met lots of nice folks on their side, but none of them seemed to know him. One guy pointed out a lady that he said was the guy’s mama, but she wouldn’t claim him either. 

I'm sure you've seen me angry many times. I can't think of a time I was more angry than that. At the end of the day this is just a game and those are still just kids.

• Thanks 2