Week Three: Longview at Tyler Legacy

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (1-1) vs Tyler Legacy Red Raiders (2-0)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler Legacy in a close one
    • Tyler Legacy in a blow out

20 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I believe what the Lobo fans are saying. I know y’all are having problems. I just don’t trust Legacy to win it. I just want them to prove it before i pick them against a coach and program that has basically owned them for several years. 

They also gave up a lot points to a bad Tyler team. A Tyler team that I’ve heard bad things about in regards to the talent level and offense. Maybe something happened and they scored a lot of those points on the backups or whatever, but 55? That’s a lot of points to give up. And something tells me if Tyler can do it, then the Lobo running game can get it going too. I understand Legacy has a talented dline and secondary, but 55 to Tyler? Unless it’s a lot of turnovers, I think this game is close regardless. 

Coah took the starters out in the 3rd quarter thats why high put up 55 points and they were playing prevent D with backups I was there...

• Like 1

After seeing Marshall scrimmage Lee and playing Longview, I can say there wasnt much difference in the outcomes and matchups.

Marshall ran the ball a little easier against Lee and passed a little easier against Longview. That was only when the senior came in however. Marshall's defense had success against both teams. Both teams broke one long run but didnt have much success the rest of the way. Longview scored once every 2 quarters and Lee scored once in the same amount of time. Marshall's defense is a lot better than both teams realized. They are on the field the entire game and dont give up much.

Last Week New Caney put up nearly 50 points with their D1 Rb and Transfer in Qb. Mavs Only allowed them 9 points until 3 min left in game. Our offense basically gave them the final few points in desperation mode.

Should be a close game with turnovers being the decider. I give a slight edge to Longview if they use their qbs legs a little more often.

If Legacy is without one of their star RBs or he is hobbled, then this changes the game a little.  Longview's defense is solid and should slow Legacy down.  If Longview can find some part of a typical offense with an Oline that can halfway block, then they will be a decent team.

9 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

If Legacy is without one of their star RBs or he is hobbled, then this changes the game a little.  Longview's defense is solid and should slow Legacy down.  If Longview can find some part of a typical offense with an Oline that can halfway block, then they will be a decent team.

It changes alot if Donnell is out. He, Miller and Brukner have become alot to think about. It takes pressure off of one to have to deal with three. That's what springs loose the offense. Donnell has been a big part of the passing game as well. 

20 minutes ago, GOLEE said:

It changes alot if Donnell is out. He, Miller and Brukner have become alot to think about. It takes pressure off of one to have to deal with three. That's what springs loose the offense. Donnell has been a big part of the passing game as well. 

When I watched them down in Lufkin, Donnell was the only one that Brukner could complete a pass to lol

On 9/4/2021 at 3:25 PM, Pack007 said:

They also gave up a lot points to a bad Tyler team. A Tyler team that I’ve heard bad things about in regards to the talent level and offense.

Jt is not a bad team at all. They are good. Let the season play out. Bra whoever u getting your info from shooting you full of bullcrap. Jt has a dangerous offense.  A big play offense that can score all over the field, and it showed in the Legacy game.  Jt has not shown they are a bad team yet, but they have shown that they are a team that makes alot of mistakes but can come back from them. Tyler high has played back to back vs 2 good teams. I have seen lufkin. Lufkin is not a bad team either. I can see and realize these things. Let the season playout,when the blinds have risen up a little higher for you.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1