Week Three: Longview at Tyler Legacy

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (1-1) vs Tyler Legacy Red Raiders (2-0)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler Legacy in a close one
    • Tyler Legacy in a blow out

13 hours ago, gtee2 said:

Guest it's safe to say if Lee doesn't win tomorrow...they won't ever beat Longview again😆

They better take advantage of the opportunity, that's for sure. If we had Washington on the freshmen level, we probably could've hung at least 50.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:41 AM, 903popparose said:

Coah took the starters out in the 3rd quarter thats why high put up 55 points and they were playing prevent D with backups I was there...

Long before some of the starters came out, JT was still moving the ball at will on Lee. Before the starters came out Holt already had 350 passing yards on the starting secondary. If you take away the terrible turnovers the game is a close game even at halftime. The Lee secondary is going to give up a lot of yards and struggle vs teams who can pass. To win games going forward they have to fix that some, and be better vs the run. You will not get 6 turnovers like they had JT going forward. Sears will be out the first half of this Longview game so that hurts their secondary even more. Bryson is alright. It was an ankle. Longview will have to score and be able to throw to win this game. If all Longview tries doing is running it will be running vs running and Lee will have the advantage being able to utilize two RB’s and kill the clock 

On 9/7/2021 at 2:10 PM, MattStepp said:

Hearing some rumblings Legacy is dealing with some Covid issues....if the game is played they could be short-handed

Covid has been a major issue in ETX and Legacy both last season and now. As with multiple programs in ETX over the last year, the question comes down to, will it be addressed or not. Some programs address the positive cases wit players and coaches. Some other programs in ETX have not addressed the cases at all

Have a feeling I know how tonight will go but going to hope for the best. First two games have been incredibly rough to watch offensively for Longview. It starts on the O Line….I can’t see them having improved enough to get through tonight. 

I also think it’s time we give Thomas at least a full game to give it a shot. Allen has had 14 games to show himself. It’s not getting much better on that front but is what it is at this point. I don’t expect Thomas to be our savior but I do think he can make a bigger difference than Allen.

Hale not having 100 yards through 2 games to start this season is an absolute joke. Same for Wright. 

Defensively, I know we’ll come to play. They’ve given up 28 points all season. It’ll be tough, but they’ll be there. It’s just can we score enough to bring home the W.

38 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

When the last time Longview lost at rose ? To either jt or lee it’s been some years 

JT 2000

Lee 2002 (first game) 

To anyone else, 2014 vs Lake Ridge.

But that loss is the only loss for Coach King at Rose. 22-1 since 2003.

8 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

JT 2000

Lee 2002 (first game) 

To anyone else, 2014 vs Lake Ridge.

But that loss is the only loss for Coach King at Rose. 22-1 since 2003.

If y’all win this game they just need print a Longview logo like  under ours and say also home of lobos sometimes lol