Lindale @ Van

Vandalman

Who you got?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the cards are stacked in our favor this year. Overall, as a team, Van looks much better than last year. Last year Lindale just squeaked by us on their turf even with Jenkins. This year the game is in Van. Van has a good record in this series the past few seasons.

But...Lindale definitely wasn't a one man show and this is one of the best rivalry matchups in East Texas so all bets are off. Anything can happen. Still think Van pulls it off by at least a TD. 

I think this will be a close game

Lindale can't seem to finish right now. They were up 12 with 4:30 to play against Kaufman and ended up losing. They were up 13 at the start of the 4th quarter (I think) against PT and barely squeaked out the win. I think Lindale has potential to be pretty good, but they better figure out how to finish teams or they will be in trouble.

Van seems to be improved or Malakoff/Palestine are worse than last year. My money is on Van being better. They gave Lindale a tough game last year but it was similar to Lindale's first two this year. Lindale jumped on them and then let them back in the game late.

I think Lindale finally puts a full game together, but I still think it'll be close. I'm taking Lindale in a 34-28 type ball game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I think this will be a close game

Lindale can't seem to finish right now. They were up 12 with 4:30 to play against Kaufman and ended up losing. They were up 13 at the start of the 4th quarter (I think) against PT and barely squeaked out the win. I think Lindale has potential to be pretty good, but they better figure out how to finish teams or they will be in trouble.

Van seems to be improved or Malakoff/Palestine are worse than last year. My money is on Van being better. They gave Lindale a tough game last year but it was similar to Lindale's first two this year. Lindale jumped on them and then let them back in the game late.

I think Lindale finally puts a full game together, but I still think it'll be close. I'm taking Lindale in a 34-28 type ball game.

I agree....lindale is starting out a lot like last year. They are definitely going to have to fire on all cylinders for 4 quarters to win this one.

• Like 1