Who you got?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Liberty-Eylau
    • Jefferson

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

What are you drinking? 

lol some good stuff. tbh tho le by far has way more athletes than pg this year. not even close if you’ve watched both teams. Regardless of who pg played Friday they couldn’t stop a simple draw up the middle.. I’m a pg fan. hope both teams are respectable but le will have a chance when district rolls around 

1 hour ago, RogerDorn said:

lol some good stuff. tbh tho le by far has way more athletes than pg this year. not even close if you’ve watched both teams. Regardless of who pg played Friday they couldn’t stop a simple draw up the middle.. I’m a pg fan. hope both teams are respectable but le will have a chance when district rolls around 

I wish they would beat PG but that is not happening! LE is just not that good lost alot of good players to TH and PG!

• Like 1

Until L.E. proves that it can move the ball and score on offense and reduce turnovers I will go with their opponents every time this season and next.  They have lost so many top players to other schools in Texarkana and it could take two or three years at the earliest to recover.  Every so often they have once in a generation players come through the program at the same time.  This happened but now those players are elsewhere and the reasons that this has, and continues to happen goes in many directions.  A real dysfunctional situation.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 10:44 PM, SiriusDogon7 said:

Until L.E. proves that it can move the ball and score on offense and reduce turnovers I will go with their opponents every time this season and next.  They have lost so many top players to other schools in Texarkana and it could take two or three years at the earliest to recover.  Every so often they have once in a generation players come through the program at the same time.  This happened but now those players are elsewhere and the reasons that this has, and continues to happen goes in many directions.  A real dysfunctional situation.

I agree Le has lost some good players no doubt. I do still think they have a chance to be ok this year. They have by far the biggest oline in town, they’ll get going soon enough...Although returning Hampton at qb he struggled a little bit against pine tree. If he plays well they score a few times, had no problem moving the ball up and down the field just couldn’t finish