Shelbyville (1-1) @ Waskom (1-1) 9 Sept 7:30 PM

Wild74

Who Wins   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this third game of the season

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t get Waskom’s preseason scheduling. I wish we did the same. Hopefully we will get these monsters off of ours next go around. 

It seems like they were having some trouble before last season scheduling games. But that’s going off of memory and it ain’t what it once was lol

Sville kicks off. Waskom player catches the ball at the 5yd line and proceeds to run out the back of the end zone. 2-0 Sville at that time and a lightning storm ends the game....Pretty much the only way I see Sville winning this game... So in other words, Waskom big!!!!

2 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

I am a district fan and always pick our district do I always think all will win no just being a homer. I only pick against one of our district brothers when we play them. Not very scientific but there it is 

Definitely nothing wrong with that.. always support ur rival an district until they play ur tram..    waskom hurting after the timpson game.. waskom should win big.. hope we get some things in order an don't have the small mistakes 

11 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Waskom didn’t cover pass well against Garrison. From what I hear they didn’t against Timpson either. Sville will sling it around. The key is will QB have time to make plays

Speaking of QB’s.....The QB for Waskom is off the chain!! He’s a very talented young man.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indaeast said:

Those small mistakes were also forced. The play where Timpson played the option perfectly was unbelievable. What a hit by #22 Courtney on that play.

That kid was tough an never seem to run out of gas.. that's one of the best things about 2 an 3a ball you get to see studs play both ways

• Like 1