Shelbyville (1-1) @ Waskom (1-1) 9 Sept 7:30 PM

Wild74

Who Wins   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this third game of the season

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

If you gonna pick someone to got to war with, he is it. The 4 games I saw last year and the 2 this year, he’s full tilt. He did struggle against Shiner but who didn’t.

You have to get to em before he gets going at all.... But that takes having multiple guys focused on em. Then with Bussey in backfield ya need multiple guys on him... then with the explosive WR’s you need multiple guys on them.... Then with the big TE/Slot you need multiple guys on him... All in all looks like a defense is gonna need about 15-17 guys on the field... I’ve gotten away with 12-13 in little league but it’s gonna be hard on a HS level to get that many kids out there....🤷🏼‍♂️

• LOL! 1

They are definitely loaded. Think I saw in the paper where Bussey was 12-16 for a little over 200yds to 5 or 6 different receivers. Hard to defend. And 3rd and long is just as easy to get to get with his legs. Had one called back for about 60 the other night, no one was gaining.

• Like 1

Obviously Waskom is the heavy favorite here. 

Shelbyville has improved every week since the first scrimmage and this will be the first week that all the starters will be available. 

The Freshman QB has played well also throwing 7 touchdowns in two weeks. This will be a tough test for him though! 

Just for fun I predict the Dragons win a close one. 35 to 34 🤷‍♂️

17 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Obviously Waskom is the heavy favorite here. 

Shelbyville has improved every week since the first scrimmage and this will be the first week that all the starters will be available. 

The Freshman QB has played well also throwing 7 touchdowns in two weeks. This will be a tough test for him though! 

Just for fun I predict the Dragons win a close one. 35 to 34 🤷‍♂️

Hope to see Shelbyville pull it out.  Losing to another 2A school will put their title hopes to sleep!  lol 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

I believe this will be a closer scoring game than most think......  SV has a good coaching staff and some athletes.  Once they get the new program fine tuned SV will be a handful for anyone they line up against!

I didn’t see what was so bad about the old coaching staff.  

6 hours ago, SAPACK1 said:

I believe this will be a closer scoring game than most think......  SV has a good coaching staff and some athletes.  Once they get the new program fine tuned SV will be a handful for anyone they line up against!

I like the coaching staff a lot. Many of them were already there and they do a good job overall.

A lot of good things going on with the Jr High as well. To include 6th graders. 

Some of us in the community have been asking for more work with the younger ones for many years. 

Its happening now and eventually it will show up. Always does.