Shelbyville (1-1) @ Waskom (1-1) 9 Sept 7:30 PM

Wild74

Who Wins   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this third game of the season

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, DTH4life said:

Waskom was 2a when I play all them schools yall talkin about was 1a are small 2a believe me y’all didn’t want that we wish to go small but had to many students if we did we would had 4 ring #DTH 

It wasn’t that long ago that Waskom was in a district with those schools (2008-2009) and finished dead last. Good coaching makes a difference. 

• Like 1

Just now, CDubya936 said:

45-0..............

Can't wait for that Timpson vs Garrison thread already 🤣

Yes that will be a good one. 

Well SVille is not Timpson so I dont see them beating Waskom but anything can happen, with that being said SVILLE is not Garrison either so 55-0 is not happening either since Waskom beat Garrison 45-0. SVILLE will score on them and will be a better game than 45-0.

Just now, welluknow said:

Well SVille is not Timpson so I dont see them beating Waskom but anything can happen, with that being said SVILLE is not Garrison either so 55-0 is not happening either since Waskom beat Garrison 45-0. SVILLE will score on them and will be a better game than 45-0.

I agree. I think the Dragons hang on for a little bit. Waskom will ultimately pull away though. 

15 minutes ago, Ijustwatch said:

Ill say it and I wasn't there.  Waskom vs Timpson 10 Times Waskom wins 8.  Nobody is talking about # 20 from Waskom didn't Play.  He is worth 3 TDS.  He is playing this week is what I  Have been Told

Waskom players still were not 100% from. The time missed due to Covid and that was evident in all the cramps.  That being said Timpson is the real deal and Waskom at full strength still has their hands full with them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ijustwatch said:

Ill say it and I wasn't there.  Waskom vs Timpson 10 Times Waskom wins 8.  Nobody is talking about # 20 from Waskom didn't Play.  He is worth 3 TDS.  He is playing this week is what I  Have been Told

I'm a waskom fan an don't agree .. we couldn't keep timpson under control defensively..  ya 20 I great with the ball in his hand.. but they shouldn't beenballowed score so much

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DTH4life said:

Waskom was 2a when I play all them schools yall talkin about was 1a are small 2a believe me y’all didn’t want that we wish to go small but had to many students if we did we would had 4 ring #DTH 

Ain't nobody worried about what waskom did 14 years ago man.. let it go bro lol.. I do believe waskom needs to add ur state winning to the sign when u pull into waskom..  u had two years an ur sister I believe.. 

4 hours ago, welluknow said:

Doubt it . Sville ain’t as good as Garrison . Don’t get all big headed over a win over Huntington 

13 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Doubt it . Sville ain’t as good as Garrison . Don’t get all big headed over a win over Huntington 

not getting big headed over it, score would have been reversed against grapeland had all sville players been there, and yes they are better than garrison

3 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

Set it up then...we need to play 

6 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

Your statement would hold a little more validity had the score been close, but since it wasn't your comment is comical at best.  

I believe SV is much better than Garrison and will give Waskom a game.

4 hours ago, SAPACK1 said:

Your statement would hold a little more validity had the score been close, but since it wasn't your comment is comical at best.  

I believe SV is much better than Garrison and will give Waskom a game.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Waskom was winning the game without their best player before fatigue set in on guys that hadn't been in game shape due to a covid shutdown hence all the cramps in the second half. Timpson is really good and deserved to win. To say SV will give Waskom a game is comical. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

You have no clue what you are talking about. Waskom was winning the game without their best player before fatigue set in on guys that hadn't been in game shape due to a covid shutdown hence all the cramps in the second half. Timpson is really good and deserved to win. To say SV will give Waskom a game is comical. 

I seem to remember when Joaquin had some kids hurt people saying we coming up with excuses, sounds like you spouting excuses now

• Like 2