Shelbyville (1-1) @ Waskom (1-1) 9 Sept 7:30 PM

Wild74

Who Wins   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this third game of the season

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

You have no clue what you are talking about. Waskom was winning the game without their best player before fatigue set in on guys that hadn't been in game shape due to a covid shutdown hence all the cramps in the second half. Timpson is really good and deserved to win. To say SV will give Waskom a game is comical. 

Hey bud, I am a fan of SV and reserve the right to make "homer" posts regarding teams, local to me, all that I want!!😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

I seem to remember when Joaquin had some kids hurt people saying we coming up with excuses, sounds like you spouting excuses now

Well it wasn't me. I hear all these posters supporting irrelevant teams running that head about Waskom but know this, when you're teams are sitting at the house and you are stuffing your faces with dressing Waskom will still be playing football. Wildcats are full strength this week with everyone back. 35-7 is my pick for the first half. Coach will let up in the 2nd. 56-14 final.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

And brookshire played East Chambers last week.   Now y’all know why SA refused to play them.  A whole lot of lying went on last year and there isn’t a lot of respect for them.  

coaches explained on the other post what happened with brookshire royal. This dude here is so butthurt about his team being garbage and him still living in his mama's basement all he does is scroll the threads to comment on a squad he wishes his could be. Living rent free in this guys head lol.

9 hours ago, TheWolf said:

And brookshire played East Chambers last week.   Now y’all know why SA refused to play them.  A whole lot of lying went on last year and there isn’t a lot of respect for them.  

The only person spreading lies is you. Getting respect from someone like yourself is as worthless as you are. 

8 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

coaches explained on the other post what happened with brookshire royal. This dude here is so butthurt about his team being garbage and him still living in his mama's basement all he does is scroll the threads to comment on a squad he wishes his could be. Living rent free in this guys head lol.

Lol who wants to be Waskom?   Big school getting beat up by a classification lower?   Schedule some 4a schools.   You fools won’t win state this year.  That’s for sure. 

8 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Well it wasn't me. I hear all these posters supporting irrelevant teams running that head about Waskom but know this, when you're teams are sitting at the house and you are stuffing your faces with dressing Waskom will still be playing football. Wildcats are full strength this week with everyone back. 35-7 is my pick for the first half. Coach will let up in the 2nd. 56-14 final.

Y’all won’t make it that far.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Not sure how they are lies little Timmy 

You lied about Waskom canceling on Brookshire Royal, you lied about your coaches being scared to play this year. Little timmy huh? Waskom is playing tonight in Waskom you should come check it out. Who wants to be Waskom? Apparently you wish SA was bc you stay on our thread more than theirs.  

SA whipped up on us for 3 Years and never pulled off the Gas. I have a lot of respect for Timpson They can and will Whip SA like a red headed step child. SA coach was scared to Play Waskom and everyone knows it. The Coach from Waskom came on a message board to declare it. Has SA responded? I didn't think so. The Wolf is some Backwoods Wanna be. Ask coach Murr Who sch Waskom and would he have played them had he been there.  I bet I know the Answer.  Wolf go live back in the Woods 

Lol who wants to be Waskom?   Big school getting beat up by a classification lower?   Schedule some 4a schools.   You fools won’t win state this year.  That’s for sure. 

Waskom isn't that big if a school man.. U been butthurt at waskom ever since yalls new coach  backed out of a game that would been a good game for yall to build off of.. waskom wouldn't have gained anything playing a SA team... Timpson was a great game for waskom good competition is what we want.. u should go troll other threads man u make no sense when u talk.

4 minutes ago, quickshot said:

I think we have moved on from last week? I guess if u like to bring it up idk.. Timpson did a great job an took care if business.. what more do ubwant?

They act like that will be their biggest win and their state championship game for the season 

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

They act like that will be their biggest win and their state championship game for the season 

It will be alright.. I would love to watch timpson in at&t thus year..  man dallas made it a game last night huh?  Pretty decent game out the gate.. I'm a dallas hater but they going be pretty solid thus year

• Like 1