Week 3 Franklin @ Cameron Yoe Friday Sept 10 7:30

lionpride08

Gotta give credit to Franklin as they were clearly the better football team tonight.  

For the Yoemen, there were just way too many explosives given up for the third week in a row in addition to offensive miscues.  Though Franklin won this game going away in the 2nd half, I certainly feel like they could have also played better.  They have the pieces in place to accomplish their ultimate goal and they will certainly keep getting better under Fannin.  

Franklin best of luck to the athletes.  

Yoe has to keep grinding away. OL has to give QB the time to throw the ball.  If  Rhoades can get his offense going they will be  in games. 

It don't get no easier for Yoe with Lake Belton coming up next. I believe the Defense will slowly improve. 

• Like 1

Yoe coaches need to look long and hard at a couple of positions on offense. If nothing changes it’s not going to get any better. 
Defensively the Yoemen front seven did an above average job.  The secondary still needs allot of work. 
Good luck to the Lions on another successful season.  Stay healthy. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

Gotta give credit to Franklin as they were clearly the better football team tonight.  

For the Yoemen, there were just way too many explosives given up for the third week in a row in addition to offensive miscues.  Though Franklin won this game going away in the 2nd half, I certainly feel like they could have also played better.  They have the pieces in place to accomplish their ultimate goal and they will certainly keep getting better under Fannin.  

This was the worst game we played as a whole this season with fumbles and false starts ect... Week 4 is when we hit another gear last year I expect the same this year. Good luck to yoe going forward

On 9/10/2021 at 11:38 PM, lionpride08 said:

This was the worst game we played as a whole this season with fumbles and false starts ect... Week 4 is when we hit another gear last year I expect the same this year. Good luck to yoe going forwarWed

Y'all had a lot of penalties too (Trust me - Yoe fans are gonna be freaked out by this for a while. We don't know what y'all did to tick Waco refs off so bad they favored us. 😳)

427 offense for us (330 rushing) , 248 offense for Yoe .

14 penalties for 114 yards us , 2 penalties for 10 yards Yoe .

This is from our official statistician & yes , we need to clean up the penalties , appeared to be slightly lopsided though ! 

1 hour ago, 88YoePride said:

Y'all had a lot of penalties too (Trust me - Yoe fans are gonna be freaked out by this for a while. We don't know what y'all did to tick Waco refs off so bad they favored us. 😳)

The Yoemen are using the Temple chapter. 
From where I was seated there were a few illegal motion, offside calls, block in the back(there were a couple of these missed) a face mask call and a late hit on the QB these were all legitimate fouls on the Lions. 
The Lions skill position guys are the real deal.  Keep them healthy and the Lions are going to be a tough out. 

6 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

From where I was seated there were a few illegal motion, offside calls, block in the back(there were a couple of these missed) a face mask call and a late hit on the QB these were all legitimate fouls on the Lions. 
The Lions skill position guys are the real deal.  Keep them healthy and the Lions are going to be a tough out. 

Yeah but 18 fouls Franklin to 2 fouls on yoe... I stood and watched a face mask not get called on yoe and i was stand almost right behind the ref. I'm not one to blame the refs but some chapters just dont like franklin. I think yoe will be fine once the HC is there for another year gonna take more then a couple games to get on track

14 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah but 18 fouls Franklin to 2 fouls on yoe... I stood and watched a face mask not get called on yoe and i was stand almost right behind the ref. I'm not one to blame the refs but some chapters just dont like franklin. I think yoe will be fine once the HC is there for another year gonna take more then a couple games to get on track

The penalty stats that were reported to the Temple Telegram was:  Franklin 9/ 75yds.  Cameron 2/10yds. 

2 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

Plenty of time to clean it up. 

I agree we made mistakes but both teams made mistakes... Only one team got the flags thrown on them. I have talked to a couple of yoe fans who said the same thing. What did Franklin do to tick of the refs in this area? Waco chapter and temple chapter have always done this to franklin teams

On 9/12/2021 at 2:20 PM, yoenation79 said:

Did we finally get away from Waco and Bryan officiating crews? Thank God.