Lindsey Graham: "We Will Be Going Back Into Afghanistan"

BarryLaverty

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Well if we had gotten ALL Americans out prior to leaving there would be NO need to go back. 

But you run with your MSM talking points. Parrot Boy. 

That's not what he is talking about, Coach Richard. He is talking about going in, full tilt, to combat terrorism. 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's not what he is talking about, Coach Richard. He is talking about going in, full tilt, to combat terrorism. 

What, you think those terrorists are going to sit back and leave the United States alone, that they are going to be good little boys and girls? You would have to be an small Richard Head to believe that :poop:. You know, I know, the entire world knows that sooner or later we will be fighting those rear ends again, whether it is here or there. They hate us. And this administration did such a great job, that we can either bend over for them, or we can fight them again. I don't want more Americans to lose their lives to these wack-a-doodles, but we will.But at least we all know which direction you will stand. 

• Like 1

Just now, DannyZuco said:

What, you think those terrorists are going to sit back and leave the United States alone, that they are going to be good little boys and girls? You would have to be an small Richard Head to believe that :poop:. You know, I know, the entire world knows that sooner or later we will be fighting those rear ends again, whether it is here or there. They hate us. And this administration did such a great job, that we can either bend over for them, or we can fight them again. I don't want more Americans to lose their lives to these wack-a-doodles, but we will.But at least we all know which direction you will stand. 

So you are for a continuation of this 20 year war. Got it.  

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So you are for a continuation of this 20 year war. Got it.  

We are still continuing our occupation of countries where wars were fought 80 years ago, 70 years ago. 

What do we stand to lose if we keep a military base in that country--support the local military that wants somewhat of a democracy? 

Is there still a war going on in Korea? Germany? Japan? Yet we keep thousands of troops there. 

It would certainly helped the US and its allies to stay with a small residual force in Afghanistan--use drones and the Afghan military with air support to fight off the terrorists. 

So yes, I am in favor of staying in this location to protect our country--or we can just bring home EVERY soldier from around the world, because these other countries don't need them either. 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Leave the Middle East alone. Remove everyone and let them be. What’s done is done cut ties and walk away.

Leave our people there to die?

And I agree with @RETIREDFAN1, Lindsey is a warmonger... that's why him and McCain were such good buds.  However, with Biden's military budget and command, I am not sure he could occupy one of our own airplanes, much less another country.

Get our people out and leave Afghanistan alone.  We accomplished what we went there for and the moment we pulled out, it didn't stick.  That is a failure on ALL of our past 20 years of presidents.  Calling you out, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joseph Biden.  Quit sucking at your jobs.

17 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

And I agree with @RETIREDFAN1, Lindsey is a warmonger... that's why him and McCain were such good buds.  However, with Biden's military budget and command, I am not sure he could occupy one of our own airplanes, much less another country.

Get our people out and leave Afghanistan alone.  We accomplished what we went there for and the moment we pulled out, it didn't stick.  That is a failure on ALL of our past 20 years of presidents.  Calling you out, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joseph Biden.  Quit sucking at your jobs.

What part of “remove everyone” was unclear so much that you construed it as leave our people to die? 

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Good luck with that since they are working on an alliance with China.  Biden fell right into his hands.  The only way we could go back in is with China's permission or we could pay some country to attack them for U.S., but they would also have China to deal with.  

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Good luck with that since they are working on an alliance with China.  Biden fell right into his hands.  The only way we could go back in is with China's permission or we could pay some country to attack them for U.S., but they would also have China to deal with.  

Probably didn’t fall. Probably did what he was told

9 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Well if we had gotten ALL Americans out prior to leaving there would be NO need to go back. 

But you run with your MSM talking points. Parrot Boy. 

How many times do the Americans in Afghanistan have to be told to get out the last 18 months before they actually leave ?  

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Gotta throw GHWB in there with that bunch; Dumbya was nothing but a puppet, just like the idiot sitting on Soetoro’s lap as we speak.