Dems' Slander of Pro-Lifers In Texas Is Obscene

RETIREDFAN1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, I guess the endless Nazi comparisons to any number of Democratic leaders will stop now, out of awareness? 🤔

Are you gonna stop your disparaging of any number of Republican leaders as well? 🤔

Asking for a friend.

See how that works, Barry?

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can try and find ONE single time that I have referred to anyone as a NAZI, TforT....find ONE time. 

Idk about you calling anyone a Nazi...but RF1 called me a commie. I figure that makes me center-right considering how far to the right he is 🤣

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can try and find ONE single time that I have referred to anyone as a NAZI, TforT....find ONE time. 

For the record, Barry, I've never once, to my recollection, referred to you as anything but either Barry or your username. So you can ad-hominem refer to me as TforT if you want, I'll take it as a point in my favor.

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

For the record, Barry, I've never once, to my recollection, referred to you as anything but either Barry or your username. So you can ad-hominem refer to me as TforT if you want, I'll take it as a point in my favor.

For the record, Monte, you should give it a rest when you 'what about' every post about 'conservatives' and yet rarely play it fairly when it's your side being hypocritical. 

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

For the record, Monte, you should give it a rest when you 'what about' every post about 'conservatives' and yet rarely play it fairly when it's your side being hypocritical. 

I've done my fair share of criticizing Republicans. Go back and look. Far more, I would say, than I've seen you criticize Democrats.

But don't sit there and act like Democrats are pure as the driven snow. They aren't, either.

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

So you admit it won’t stop a air born virus. Go ahead you say it .  Lion was correct. Heck a yes will suffice.

No, it's just that you smell of rotten eggs and skunk toots.  It's that bad. And I know your coffee breath is lethal. Lion stinks bad. 

On 9/8/2021 at 2:55 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Idk about you calling anyone a Nazi...but RF1 called me a commie. I figure that makes me center-right considering how far to the right he is 🤣

On 9/8/2021 at 3:57 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

😂😂😂

Don't feel special.  RetiredFan calls me a commie on a regular basis.  😁

• LOL! 2