Texas High at Forney

LoboFan07

Just now, WhyUMad said:

Duh!! Your real bright they are twice as big as any school in Texarkana they should be top dog!!

@WhyUMad why are you so mad? I know they are the largest school in the area. A strong Texas High is good for East Texas football. That’s why I wish them luck in the rebuilding of their program. I cheer them on, much like I cheer on the Longview Lobos. I love to see our larger schools competing against the metroplex schools. Not sure where your anger comes from. 

1 hour ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

@WhyUMad why are you so mad? I know they are the largest school in the area. A strong Texas High is good for East Texas football. That’s why I wish them luck in the rebuilding of their program. I cheer them on, much like I cheer on the Longview Lobos. I love to see our larger schools competing against the metroplex schools. Not sure where your anger comes from. 

What anger? Just telling the facts!

6 hours ago, WhyUMad said:

I dont know where this guy thinks im angry!  Im as happy as can be

Because you continually post angry against Texas High.  PG has been the dominant program in Texarkana up to last year for almost 5 years. Numbers don't mean everything. Your point that Texas High having the most #s is valid. But when you post it as a response to everything it is a little overkill.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Because you continually post angry against Texas High.  PG has been the dominant program in Texarkana up to last year for almost 5 years. Numbers don't mean everything. Your point that Texas High having the most #s is valid. But when you post it as a response to everything it is a little overkill.  

I dont think PG would of beat TH the last few years!

Missed the 1st quarter, but it appears it was ugly. Second quarter the Forney QB was damaging the Tiger with hard running along with silly penalties. I was happy to see the adjustments made a half time to shutdown Forney. While coaches usually like a bye week heading into district, I think if the Tigers can find a game next week it would be in their best interest.

9 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

I dont think PG would of beat TH the last few years!

Why do I sense that you are setting us up for the death of the THS/AHS series. The decision must have already been made. In their respective divisions, PG has had more success. While I would agree with you in 2020 that THS had the better team, l think PG would have split the prior four years. 

Just now, bordertown said:

Why do I sense that you are setting us up for the death of the THS/AHS series. The decision must have already been made. In their respective divisions, PG has had more success. While I would agree with you in 2020 that THS had the better team, l think PG would have split the prior four years. 

idk....

54 minutes ago, bordertown said:

Missed the 1st quarter, but it appears it was ugly. Second quarter the Forney QB was damaging the Tiger with hard running along with silly penalties. I was happy to see the adjustments made a half time to shutdown Forney. While coaches usually like a bye week heading into district, I think if the Tigers can find a game next week it would be in their best interest.

I was not there, but speaking with people that were they thought the Forney QB was horrid.   They said he had receivers wide open and was missing them terribly.