Complete Information On Ivermectin and Why You Shouldn't Take It Unless You Have Worms and Not Covid

BarryLaverty

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That’s comforting. But I think something like that scenario is much closer now than any of us care to contemplate. We are being led by proxy; Joe Biden is nothing more that a wrapper over the real cabal running the show. He is the Trojan Horse. He is The Ultimate Puppet, much like a Stepford Wife, he does as he is TOLD to do by his Master(s), & if or when he fails to deliver, he will be cast adrift so that the #### can take his Place & at the Same time, become not Only the First Female Chief Executive (pro tem), but also the First Person Of Color to have risen to That Lofty Post... But, as Anyone who has even paid scant attention to her penchant for facing tough questioning with Nervous, (Frightened, maybe?) Laughter at the Prospect of Ever being actually Required to even Think of Running this Country, Fear Not! For she too, is only a Puppet. 

2A

Anyone who truly trusts the FDA should study the food pyramid. On March 3 of this year I started reading a book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and totally re-learned what a truly healthy diet consist of. The American food Pyramid is a sham created by lobbyist and bureaucrats. I've lost over 50 pounds without any gym time or exercise except work.  I'm not selling nothing just saying........... I got educated.

4 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

Anyone who truly trusts the FDA should study the food pyramid. On March 3 of this year I started reading a book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and totally re-learned what a truly healthy diet consist of. The American food Pyramid is a sham created by lobbyist and bureaucrats. I've lost over 50 pounds without any gym time or exercise except work.  I'm not selling nothing just saying........... I got educated.

That, & the Cure for Cancer is more than Likely known, but known only to a select few of people; The Treatments are no doubt the greatest gold mine ever, The FDA’s most closely guarded Secret.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That, & the Cure for Cancer is more than Likely known, but known only to a select few of people; The Treatments are no doubt the greatest gold mine ever, The FDA’s most closely guarded Secret.

Research Dr Rife and his research into cancer. Made tremendous strides in the 1940’s before the AMA shut him down. 

https://www.drorta.com/rife-therapy

7 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

In 2015, Nobel Prize was awarded to those that used ivermectin. By the looks of the 2015 write up, it was heralded as a God send. 

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

From the Article...

Ivermectin is highly effective against a range of parasites, has limited side effects and is freely available across the globe. The importance of Ivermectin for improving the health and wellbeing of millions of individuals with River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, primarily in the poorest regions of the world, is immeasurable. Treatment is so successful that these diseases are on the verge of eradication, which would be a major feat in the medical history of humankind. 

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

From the Article...

Ivermectin is highly effective against a range of parasites, has limited side effects and is freely available across the globe. The importance of Ivermectin for improving the health and wellbeing of millions of individuals with River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, primarily in the poorest regions of the world, is immeasurable. Treatment is so successful that these diseases are on the verge of eradication, which would be a major feat in the medical history of humankind. 

It’s hard to take these local leftist serious. In my day, a liberal was against the man. Now they eat up whatever the government shoves in their face. 

34 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Wonderful and very telling video. Those here that continue their disinformation should be ashamed. I’m not sure what their motivation is in doing so. Big picture wise, the motivation is clear. Keep more people getting the gene therapy and discrediting a cheap effective medication. Pfizer is as much a cartel as the Sinaloa Cartel. Maybe more so tbh. 

9 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

Wonderful and very telling video. Those here that continue their disinformation should be ashamed. I’m not sure what their motivation is in doing so. Big picture wise, the motivation is clear. Keep more people getting the gene therapy and discrediting a cheap effective medication. Pfizer is as much a cartel as the Sinaloa Cartel. Maybe more so tbh. 

People are too lazy to research for themselves and just lap up everything MSM tells them much like how people will not read the whole Bible for themselves and trust every word a preacher tells them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

People are too lazy to research for themselves and just lap up everything MSM tells them much like how people will not read the whole Bible for themselves and trust every word a preacher tells them. 

One must dig deep. All MSM is bad. Yes that includes Fox, Newsmax, etc. The Word is absolute truth. I disagree a little on the last part. Unfortunately, the pulpit has become a feel good zone. The Word should bring comfort and please your soul. From time to time though, The Word should terrify you. We are to tremble in fear before our Father. It’s wise to assemble with fellow believers. To support one another. A shoulder to cry on. Etc etc. When two or more gather in His name, we are technically having a worship service. One doesn’t need to abandon one on one time with our Father. Daily conversations with Him are delightful to the individual and Him. We are made in His image. I know I look forward to daily conversations with my children. Our Father is no different. 

2 hours ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

One must dig deep. All MSM is bad. Yes that includes Fox, Newsmax, etc. The Word is absolute truth. I disagree a little on the last part. Unfortunately, the pulpit has become a feel good zone. The Word should bring comfort and please your soul. From time to time though, The Word should terrify you. We are to tremble in fear before our Father. It’s wise to assemble with fellow believers. To support one another. A shoulder to cry on. Etc etc. When two or more gather in His name, we are technically having a worship service. One doesn’t need to abandon one on one time with our Father. Daily conversations with Him are delightful to the individual and Him. We are made in His image. I know I look forward to daily conversations with my children. Our Father is no different. 

There's a difference between being biased toaward conservative issues and news coverage and flat out deliberately lying to hide the truth .... You can say both are "bad" but please don't try to equate one with the other .... there is no intellectually honest equivalent or comparison  ....

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

There's a difference between being biased toaward conservative issues and news coverage and flat out deliberately lying to hide the truth .... You can say both are "bad" but please don't try to equate one with the other .... there is no intellectually honest equivalent or comparison  ....

FOX isn’t friendly to conservative issues anymore. Plus, any media outlet that pushes this gene therapy narrative loses any credibility to me. Are they as bad as CNN and MSNBC? Of course not. Little bit of lying is as bad as a lot of lying though. 

7 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

FOX isn’t friendly to conservative issues anymore. Plus, any media outlet that pushes this gene therapy narrative loses any credibility to me. Are they as bad as CNN and MSNBC? Of course not. Little bit of lying is as bad as a lot of lying though. 

Fox could fire Chris Wallace & that one thing would go a long way in repairing their less than stellar reputation; he’s as bad as his father.

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

This drug has many uses, but take it as only prescribed by a doctor.  Also, get ready for long bumpy rides on the toilet after taking it 🤣

Not true at all, i've been on it for three weeks (preventative dose) and every coach on the staff that I work with are taking it with no side effects and also no covid...and we are around lots of kids, some testing positive and many not tested at all. All of us are taking the preventative doses of Ivermectin along with the prescribed doses of vitamin D, C, and Zinc and zero covid cases in a staff of 13 and their families. I can only testify to what I have seen and experienced.

You should do the research and make an informed decision for yourself and your family. 

29 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Not true at all, i've been on it for three weeks (preventative dose) and every coach on the staff that I work with are taking it with no side effects and also no covid...and we are around lots of kids, some testing positive and many not tested at all. All of us are taking the preventative doses of Ivermectin along with the prescribed doses of vitamin D, C, and Zinc and zero covid cases in a staff of 13 and their families. I can only testify to what I have seen and experienced.

You should do the research and make an informed decision for yourself and your family. 

Ya’ll probably ain’t as wormy as MavGrad. 😂 my son is an FNP and the doctors at the practice where he works says if you have any parasites, you will likely have the trots

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

If you are taking the preventive dose of it, it is as directed by a doctor right?  The med is a normal natural laxative.  I am not against it, I am against self-treatment for the ill-informed.

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

Ya’ll probably ain’t as wormy as MavGrad. 😂 my son is an FNP and the doctors at the practice where he works says if you have any parasites, you will likely have the trots

Lol.  I haven’t taken any of these preventative meds.  I just don’t love the self treatment based on Facebook research