Week Four: Henderson @ Spring Hill

PantherNation2015

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Henderson should win this.  Henderson never lost to Spring Hill and ain’t starting now.

Sure hope your offense can muster more than 21 points next week.  In all seriousness I expect a close game.  Henderson will have more size up front than we have seen this year, but our style of offense has a way of neutralizing that with conditioning.  SH defense will need to contain the edges and tackle in space.

8 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Sure hope your offense can muster more than 21 points next week.  In all seriousness I expect a close game.  Henderson will have more size up front than we have seen this year, but our style of offense has a way of neutralizing that with conditioning.  SH defense will need to contain the edges and tackle in space.

Really Hendersons Offense can put up more points I just don't understand is it the QB and WR can't get on same page or they can't catch or what?? Seriously cause the QB is putting it out there, I can tell that the QB is wishing they get the passing and catching down.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Henderson by 3tds. I think #99 is gonna have a field day. Also I seen how Spring Hill had a hard time with Sabines Qb, they get tired of tackling that big runningback

Henderson QB might be the 4th best QB we will have seen this year in 4 games.  Not impressed at all for one who is being touted as D1.  #15 however reminds me a lot of Ebner from the 2016 class. Electric with the ball in his hands.  And yes #99 is solid up front, but is undisciplined at times has a tendency to take plays off.

16 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Henderson QB might be the 4th best QB we will have seen this year in 4 games.  Not impressed at all for one who is being touted as D1.  #15 however reminds me a lot of Ebner from the 2016 class. Electric with the ball in his hands.  And yes #99 is solid up front, but is undisciplined at times has a tendency to take plays off.

I never said anything about their QB I think big number 8 is going to have a big game. Kid has potential just couldn’t get started against us cause we were on him pretty fast. I just don’t y’all D-line is that good and he will punish the second level once he reaches it. Just my opinion tho 

5 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I never said anything about their QB I think big number 8 is going to have a big game. Kid has potential just couldn’t get started against us cause we were on him pretty fast. I just don’t y’all D-line is that good and he will punish the second level once he reaches it. Just my opinion tho 

I agree he is a hard nosed runner.  Likes contact for sure.  We will see how our front 7 holds up.  I’m not concerned about their vertical passing game in the least.  True David vs Goliath matchup here.  945 vs 547.  😂

On 9/11/2021 at 7:54 AM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Henderson should win this.  Henderson never lost to Spring Hill and ain’t starting now.

SH had Henderson on the ropes when the Lions won state in 2010. I think if SH qb wouldn't have gotten hurt, Henderson wouldn't have even made the playoffs. 

I will say that even though Henderson got 4th in district that year, they kept getting better every week and definitely deserved that State Title.

7 hours ago, Acewell said:

SH had Henderson on the ropes when the Lions won state in 2010. I think if SH qb wouldn't have gotten hurt, Henderson wouldn't have even made the playoffs. 

I will say that even though Henderson got 4th in district that year, they kept getting better every week and definitely deserved that State Title.

More like Henderson went to man defense in the second half and moved one kid from LB to DE and history was in the making. SH was wearing them out in the first half. Those QB sacks in the second half from the new DE took a toll on the QB.

33 minutes ago, touchdownlsu said:

More like Henderson went to man defense in the second half and moved one kid from LB to DE and history was in the making. SH was wearing them out in the first half. Those QB sacks in the second half from the new DE took a toll on the QB.

SH QB threw a pick and got a concussion making the tackle.  He stayed in for a series after that, making up his own loopy plays. Lol

9 hours ago, Acewell said:

SH QB threw a pick and got a concussion making the tackle.  He stayed in for a series after that, making up his own loopy plays. Lol

I guess you don’t remember him running for his life in the second half. I was sitting with some old SH coaches and was getting all the info that most people don’t even see the difference. SH won the first half and barely was ahead and then got hammered the second half. Dillon Brown was a badass but he got hit several times that led to the breakdown. Henderson went man to man and the talent level showed real quick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, touchdownlsu said:

I guess you don’t remember him running for his life in the second half. I was sitting with some old SH coaches and was getting all the info that most people don’t even see the difference. SH won the first half and barely was ahead and then got hammered the second half. Dillon Brown was a badass but he got hit several times that led to the breakdown. Henderson went man to man and the talent level showed real quick.

I thought he was pulled out "concussion protocol "  he was definitely hurt making the int. tackle but ran for a touchdown on the next series before being evaluated.

Final score was 34-25

Henderson Definitely had a talent advantage, and yes Dillon Brown was a badass.