Week Four: Henderson @ Spring Hill

PantherNation2015

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

20 hours ago, Acewell said:

I just don’t think this game will be that close. Henderson is too big and too fast for Spring Hill. I look for the Panthers to stay with them for a quarter, but Henderson’s depth will take over. Panther line won’t be able to hold up. Henderson by 3 tds.

2 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

I just don’t think this game will be that close. Henderson is too big and too fast for Spring Hill. I look for the Panthers to stay with them for a quarter, but Henderson’s depth will take over. Panther line won’t be able to hold up. Henderson by 3 tds.

On paper I agree with most everything you said.  But if you have watched Henderson in all 3 games they just don’t stand out like you would expect.  Inconsistent would be the best adjective.  Sure they have great size with really explosive athletes on both sides of the ball, but the offense is just kind of going through the motions and the defense appears to take plays off at times.  If SH can sustain drives and stay balanced, they can score on the Lion D.  The Panthers are playing for a low scoring game.  Field position, ball protection, and open field tackling will be key. No big plays!  If they can hold Henderson under 28 points, SH has a chance for an upset.  If the Lions score more than 30, the Panthers will need some help to win.

3 hours ago, Panther89 said:

It’s gonna change Friday night! 

If Spring Hill cannot contain number 8 and Alexander it will be along night for Spring Hill,even Henderson QB is finding he's drive since the Jacksonville game,I believe this game won't be that close, Hendersons wins big, Hendo has the size advantages,Speed and whatever else, Spring Hill will get tired of trying stop the RBs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Kinda enjoy this game. You never know who will play in Non district with a new Ad( separate from the coach). Spring Hill has an awesome fight song so they always have a special place for me unfortunately Henderson doesn’t have a good one. 

I hope you get tired of hearing it Fri!  😁

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

4 touchdowns is a lot. I wouldn’t believe it and they’re capable but unlikely IMO.

SH will have to self destruct for that to happen.  We had 4 TO’s vs Sabine, 5 vs Brook Hill, and 0 vs White Oak.  If SH can play a clean game it will be a close game.  If we offer the Lions 4-5 hand wrapped gifts it will get ugly fast.

10 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Kinda enjoy this game. You never know who will play in Non district with a new Ad( separate from the coach). Spring Hill has an awesome fight song so they always have a special place for me unfortunately Henderson doesn’t have a good one. 

I know who they won't play...

12 hours ago, Acewell said:

Henderson should win by at least 4tds. They have a huge size, and speed advantage.

Spring Hill still gets the big upset.

Hendeo wins more than 4td and there's no upset, this game Henderson playing with there top offensive linemen and some from the D line or back and going to make some noise in this game,number 99 will have a field day.