Week Four: Henderson @ Spring Hill

PantherNation2015

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

8 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Spring Hill ain’t bad. They got some good tall receivers. Y’all should have a speed and depth advantage. 

But Henderson doesn’t defend the pass very well.  Jax should have had 3-4 more TD passes last week but their QB was not very accurate.  I’ll credit the Lion front 7 for some of the rushed passes.  But many were just over throws or under throws.  SH may throw for 250 yards tonight.

11 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Optional tackling is what I am concerned about. I don’t care who you are if you miss those then you ain’t winning. 

That and your DB’s and LB’s have bad eyes sometimes.  They don’t read their keys, try to make the big play, and end up out of position.  Most of SH’s success in the passing game this year has been on short to intermediate timing routes.  We have had three home runs too.  The intermediate stuff should be successful tonight because it’s all quick release by the QB which will neutralize any pass rush from the Lions.

35-0 Lions at half.  SH returned a missed FG 100 yards for a TD as time expired but it was nullified by a block in back call.  Total domination by Henderson.  I think SH may have only gotten one 1st down.  Offense needs to execute and keep some drives going.  Defense was on the field the entire 1st half.

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I didn’t expect this at all.

I wasn't there and been home sick and I watched and watched the games how Hendo develope from The Gilmer game and from Jacksonville game and I seen it myself the QB from Henderson is now finding he's mark with Henderson now, plus Henderson has more athletics then Spring Hill,so I knew the score wasn't going be close, I seen this coming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I know . I was giving him the business. I find it adorable seeing Spring Hill fans talk trash.

Nothing wrong with supporting there team,but Henderson looking good but has to keep going cause District we know what we up against, Kilgore and Chill, I still say all those games maybe be close even the Lindale game, not unless the QB from Henderson open up each time as with the Two RBs like useual, Henderson will be okay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I wasn't there and been home sick and I watched and watched the games how Hendo develope from The Gilmer game and from Jacksonville game and I seen it myself the QB from Henderson is now finding he's mark with Henderson now, plus Henderson has more athletics then Spring Hill,so I knew the score wasn't going be close, I seen this coming.

Don’t get a false sense of confidence. #4 is not nearly as good as his stats will show tonight.  

• Thumbs Down 2