Week 4: Kilgore @ Gladewater

HJR7

Week 4: Kilgore @ Gladewater   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Kilgore
    • Gladewater

17 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Who was GW's QB last year? And whoever it is going to be this year the coach just needs to leave him in so he can get the repetitions. Just my opinion I don't think the Allen kid should be the QB because teams will stack the box he isn't very accurate on his throwing.

Starter from last season graduated last year. 

38 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Who was GW's QB last year? And whoever it is going to be this year the coach just needs to leave him in so he can get the repetitions. Just my opinion I don't think the Allen kid should be the QB because teams will stack the box he isn't very accurate on his throwing.

#11 Lewis is their best option at QB in my opinion. Was kinda shocked to see Allen at QB. The sophomores aren't ready yet. DJ is a stud wide out. Lewis is more poised than any of the others......seems like a no brainer to me but I ain't a coach.....replacing a 3 year starter at QB is tough.....ya don't just snap your fingers and never miss a beat.....unless you're Carthage and apparently South Lake Carrol lol. 

49 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

#11 Lewis is their best option at QB in my opinion. Was kinda shocked to see Allen at QB. The sophomores aren't ready yet. DJ is a stud wide out. Lewis is more poised than any of the others......seems like a no brainer to me but I ain't a coach.....replacing a 3 year starter at QB is tough.....ya don't just snap your fingers and never miss a beat.....unless you're Carthage and apparently South Lake Carrol lol. 

Allen at QB = panic mode

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

We've been blessed with 2 back to back qbs at koff. Driskell is starting to come into his own now. His only down fall is his height but the kid makes up for heart and smarts.