Timpson Bears Vs Carlisle Indians

Bear9T1

Bears or Indians   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

52 minutes ago, ConservativeCitizen said:

Timpson is the real deal. The Waskom game was not a fluke. 

One of the things that impressed me about Timpson was their up front play, the offensive line is very strong and opened up lanes for the Courtney to run through, they wore Waskom down in the second half and the defense had no answers. Usually a high ranking is no fluke and is well earned. Timpson is a top notch team. I am sure Timpson would like to play Shiner again to get a little revenge. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

One of the things that impressed me about Timpson was their up front play, the offensive line is very strong and opened up lanes for the Courtney to run through, they wore Waskom down in the second half and the defense had no answers. Usually a high ranking is no fluke and is well earned. Timpson is a top notch team. I am sure Timpson would like to play Shiner again to get a little revenge. 

Most, me included, thought Waskom would walk away with the game. Yes Timpson is a high ranked team, but in a lower division. Waskom was, maybe still are, a high ranked team. They possess a phenomenal coaching staff as well. No one seen that coming. In comparison, a high ranking Pilot Point team got beat by an unranked DeKalb squad. That may very well be a fluke. Time will tell. 

41 minutes ago, CAC1231 said:

Maybe I’m old school, but why are we still talking about the Waskom game.   It’s Carlisle this week and a different team every week til the season is over.  
My take on this Friday’s game is 55-0 Timpson.  Have a great week everyone 

You ain’t that old 😉