Timpson Bears Vs Carlisle Indians

Bear9T1

Bears or Indians   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, JBizzle said:

20% voting for an Indian win.  This is interesting...

I like it when folks rep their team even in an underdog situation like this....KUDOS....however some of the folks not associated with Carlisle that voted against the bears might need some type of mental evaluation👀    😂      😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indaeast said:

Those 20% haven’t seen the bears play.

1994 Bears came to Sville undefeated and highly ranked. I believe Bears made it to final 4 that year but walked away that night with a loss. Sville didn’t make the playoffs that year but Timpson had turnovers and the ball just bounced wrong for em that night and Sville boys came to play. Some will say well this Bear team is different, but the moral is lace em up and come ready to play every night.... ya don’t have to be the better team, just better on that night.....

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I like it when folks rep their team even in an underdog situation like this....KUDOS....however some of the folks not associated with Carlisle that voted against the bears might need some type of mental evaluation👀    😂      😉

Some people just want to be able to come back and say "I called it" on 1 out of 15 threads...

• Like 1

Sure I'm reppin my boys,but I really think this is timpsons trap game,no way they think they will lose to Carlisle,can't blame them after the way they handled waskom,but our losses came to a 3AD1 and d 2team,one of which is still undefeated.we put both those teams on their heels for most of three quarters in those games.Dont be surprised if Timpson struggle against us in first half Friday.Our problem has been gassing out and letting teams come back 🤷‍♂️. Our boys been running gassers,sideline to sideline in full pads for two weeks to get in shape . we'll see if it pays dividends this week.good luck to both and no injuries Goin into dist ✌️

1 hour ago, GreaseLightning said:

1994 Bears came to Sville undefeated and highly ranked. I believe Bears made it to final 4 that year but walked away that night with a loss. Sville didn’t make the playoffs that year but Timpson had turnovers and the ball just bounced wrong for em that night and Sville boys came to play. Some will say well this Bear team is different, but the moral is lace em up and come ready to play every night.... ya don’t have to be the better team, just better on that night.....

Hmmmmm 

35 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Sure I'm reppin my boys,but I really think this is timpsons trap game,no way they think they will lose to Carlisle,can't blame them after the way they handled waskom,but our losses came to a 3AD1 and d 2team,one of which is still undefeated.we put both those teams on their heels for most of three quarters in those games.Dont be surprised if Timpson struggle against us in first half Friday.Our problem has been gassing out and letting teams come back 🤷‍♂️. Our boys been running gassers,sideline to sideline in full pads for two weeks to get in shape . we'll see if it pays dividends this week.good luck to both and no injuries Goin into dist ✌️

It’s all good.  I like it when we have to prove ourselves every week. 👍

On 9/13/2021 at 9:59 AM, Blue42 said:

Definitely going to be an up hill climb but think we can keep it close unless we get gassed and don't show up the second half like we have done the last two games.

The second half is when we turn it on. Gonna be a long night for the tribe.

• Like 1