Gilmer 3-0 @ Lindale 1-2

SHillBuckeye

1 hour ago, Acewell said:

Lindale is good, Gilmer is much better.  Bucs by 3 TDs

Yeah this about what I'm thinking as well. Too many weapons on our end. We got lots of talent that is playing very well. I think this will be a better game, but we should still win comfortably.

This Gilmer team certainly has the talent to make another deep run, but they've not been tested yet, maybe these posters are correct, Lindale should be 3-0, hopefully so, Gilmer needs needs a tough game, to put things into perspective, if Lindale has a good passing game, they can be in this ball game for sure, again this Bux team has some serious potential, ive seen the past state teams, and this team is equally as talented, if they clean up the miss tackles, and the offense play lights out, I think they win by atleast a couple if not more!

23 minutes ago, GTownballer said:

This Gilmer team certainly has the talent to make another deep run, but they've not been tested yet, maybe these posters are correct, Lindale should be 3-0, hopefully so, Gilmer needs needs a tough game, to put things into perspective, if Lindale has a good passing game, they can be in this ball game for sure, again this Bux team has some serious potential, ive seen the past state teams, and this team is equally as talented, if they clean up the miss tackles, and the offense play lights out, I think they win by atleast a couple if not more!

Well good news is if the Bux are not tested this week vs Lindale they certainly will be next week.  😂

29 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I look for this to be the best game between the two out of the last 3-4 meetings. 

Yeah I'd probably agree with that. And like someone else said earlier, I could see next week's matchup being a low-scoring affair ... relative to the usual Gilmer score. A defensive battle certainly favors the Dawgs. It'll be interesting to see Gilmer's o-line go up against Carthage's d-line again. If the Buckeyes can win up front, I think they can score. That's a big if.

Back to this week, though, I think Gilmer wins comfortably.

I mean it's kinda easy to go with the Buckaroos in this one, but then again.....it's in Lindale and they probably "could've" won at least one of those games they lost.  I haven't seen either team so far in a full Livestream so I don't really know about Lindale's defense.  This is the time in the season when you can expect teams to make an improvement from the previous week if they are a really good team......so we will see what Lindale does tonight at home in front of their fanbase.  IMO......the Eagles will have to play great defense......get a couple of turnovers and score on those turnovers......to win.  

14 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to make it to the game yet, but if I do, will tickets be available at the game?  Lindale high schools website says they will be available, but sometimes these things are not completely up to date.

https://ghs.gilmerisd.org/247512_2 I think u can still get them online 

Just now, SHillBuckeye said:

Just mute it! I can’t listen to it very long, lol

I noticed when watching the last game that they likely have been reading the forums.  They did a much better job of spotting the ball, which is an improvement.  They are self admittedly homers, and there's not anything wrong with that.  I think every school's stream is homerish.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GTownballer said:

Nope. Lindale is what their record says they are, they’re 1-2.  Why “should” they be 3-0 in your mind?

28 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Nope. Lindale is what their record says they are, they’re 1-2.  Why “should” they be 3-0 in your mind?

Well Lindale only lost by 3 to Kaufman and that was because we didn’t have a field goal kicker. There were 3 different occasions that Lindale could have kicked a field goal and got the 3 points but couldn’t. Against Van flat out the refs gave them that game. I know that sounds like a cop out answer but it’s true. Anyway I’m not getting into that again. Lindale only lost by 4 to Van and that could have very easily swung our way. That’s why they could and should be 3-0

46 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Well Lindale only lost by 3 to Kaufman and that was because we didn’t have a field goal kicker. There were 3 different occasions that Lindale could have kicked a field goal and got the 3 points but couldn’t. Against Van flat out the refs gave them that game. I know that sounds like a cop out answer but it’s true. Anyway I’m not getting into that again. Lindale only lost by 4 to Van and that could have very easily swung our way. That’s why they could and should be 3-0

Could be maybe, should be not a chance. 
“The refs have Van the game”? Absolute loser talk. It is a cop out, only cowards and losers don’t own their failures. Pathetic

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Read the entire thread, other posters saying they could easily be 3-0 their 2 loses were very close!  Whats your take there  hop a long, Lindale get taken to the woodshed in their 2 loses????