Gilmer 3-0 @ Lindale 1-2

SHillBuckeye

17 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think the same could be said about Carthage.  There are several unique matchups in this game that will be interesting to watch unfold.

One thing after seeing how much pressure Lindale got on qb. Gilmer qb gonna be running for his life all night I see a few int as a result

28 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think the same could be said about Carthage.  There are several unique matchups in this game that will be interesting to watch unfold.

You comparing who Gilmer has played with all starters on deck versus the Dawgs and who they played without the starting offense on the field. 
I believe we will see the Dawgs at full strength for the first time. 

18 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

You comparing who Gilmer has played with all starters on deck versus the Dawgs and who they played without the starting offense on the field. 

The dawgs were at full strength their last game against the San Antonio team 

44 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I’m not comparing anything.  Just stating facts.  Gilmer is much better than they were in December on both sides of the ball.  Carthage still has a lot of unanswered questions on offense but the Defense is set.  So that points to a low scoring game.  This will be the most competitive game Carthage plays until  possibly round 5 or the SC game vs Gilmer or Celina.  So yeah I’d say this is going to tell us a lot about Carthage.