Leopards vs Rabbits

Liger01

LE vs Atlanta  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Leopards
    • Rabbits

Gah this one stings. 

Atlanta started a new QB tonight. He's a definite playmaker but ended up getting hurt in the 3rd qtr. Then Atlanta's QB from the past 2 games stepped in and threw 4 interceptions in about 15 minutes of gameplay. 

I just don't know. I think the QB move was good, but even still we had no passing game. 2nd string QB is something in the neighborhood of 6 completions on 27 attempts, with 9 INTs and 1 td. Probably somewhere around 80-90 yards. 

New QB stepped in tonight, threw a INT on the 2nd drive (was good defensive play), and might have completed 1 other pass on the night. He did have a little success running the ball. 

Atlanta's defense played well enough for them to be in this game, even win. The offense consistently turned the ball over (6 turnovers), a lot of times on their own side of the 50, and had very few first downs. 

I'm at a loss, or losses. Injuries to this team have just been something of the likes I've never seen. QB1 down, QB3 down, RB1 down, WR1 down... I'm sure there's some I'm missing but that's just what I know. I'm just legitimately crossing my fingers at this point in hopes that we don't go (0-10).