Jump to content

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?



Recommended Posts

Just now, powerlifter said:

if they do play it will be ankle deep in mud not a pretty  sight count on it hope the rain passes Newton but the weather services calls for 40% chance of TS

Friday

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

If they play an inspired error free game, Newton can win it. Let's here what y'all think.

didn't yall beat em a few years ago in a Mud Bowl? I think it was Barlows Jr. year?!?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

didn't yall beat em a few years ago in a Mud Bowl? I think it was Barlows Jr. year?!?

Speaking of Barlow; in case ya'll didn't know it Darwin entered the transfer portal this year, and transferred to USC. Since I read today, they fired the head football Coach. I hope he didn't make a bad move. I can see why he transferred. That Zack Evans is a beast. He averaged 7.6 yards per carry last year, and he is only a Sophomore.  He gained 190 yards on 22 carries against Cal. Chances are good Barlow wouldn't  get many touches behind that kid.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My sources tell me that Newton is a year away from being dominate again. Anybody know any different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Speaking of Barlow; in case ya'll didn't know it Darwin entered the transfer portal this year, and transferred to USC. Since I read today, they fired the head football Coach. I hope he didn't make a bad move. I can see why he transferred. That Zack Evans is a beast. He averaged 7.6 yards per carry last year, and he is only a Sophomore.  He gained 190 yards on 22 carries against Cal. Chances are good Barlow wouldn't  get many touches behind that kid.

I hate it but he may not get alot of time at USC either. Keontay Ingram who was Carthage star running back a few years ago has been at University of Texas but he also transferred to USC this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

didn't yall beat em a few years ago in a Mud Bowl? I think it was Barlows Jr. year?!?

I think we have beat them three times in all the times we have played them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Speaking of Barlow; in case ya'll didn't know it Darwin entered the transfer portal this year, and transferred to USC. Since I read today, they fired the head football Coach. I hope he didn't make a bad move. I can see why he transferred. That Zack Evans is a beast. He averaged 7.6 yards per carry last year, and he is only a Sophomore.  He gained 190 yards on 22 carries against Cal. Chances are good Barlow wouldn't  get many touches behind that kid.

Agreed! And didnt Barlow score or at least get some quality carries in USC last game? I think it’s cool that Ingram (Carthage) and Barlow both wound up all the way over at USC together coming from small town Texas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Agreed! And didnt Barlow score or at least get some quality carries in USC last game? I think it’s cool that Ingram (Carthage) and Barlow both wound up all the way over at USC together coming from small town Texas.

I enjoy poking at the metroplex guys, for this very reason. We have a lot of gems hidden in these piney woods. Players like these get a lot of coverage because they come from programs, one can not ignore. There are many more gems out there that come from less heralded programs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

Agreed! And didnt Barlow score or at least get some quality carries in USC last game? I think it’s cool that Ingram (Carthage) and Barlow both wound up all the way over at USC together coming from small town Texas.

Possibly the best offensive player for USC is from Marshall. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...