Newton vs WOS

Purpleforever

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

didn't yall beat em a few years ago in a Mud Bowl? I think it was Barlows Jr. year?!?

Speaking of Barlow; in case ya'll didn't know it Darwin entered the transfer portal this year, and transferred to USC. Since I read today, they fired the head football Coach. I hope he didn't make a bad move. I can see why he transferred. That Zack Evans is a beast. He averaged 7.6 yards per carry last year, and he is only a Sophomore.  He gained 190 yards on 22 carries against Cal. Chances are good Barlow wouldn't  get many touches behind that kid.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Speaking of Barlow; in case ya'll didn't know it Darwin entered the transfer portal this year, and transferred to USC. Since I read today, they fired the head football Coach. I hope he didn't make a bad move. I can see why he transferred. That Zack Evans is a beast. He averaged 7.6 yards per carry last year, and he is only a Sophomore.  He gained 190 yards on 22 carries against Cal. Chances are good Barlow wouldn't  get many touches behind that kid.

I hate it but he may not get alot of time at USC either. Keontay Ingram who was Carthage star running back a few years ago has been at University of Texas but he also transferred to USC this season.

12 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Agreed! And didnt Barlow score or at least get some quality carries in USC last game? I think it’s cool that Ingram (Carthage) and Barlow both wound up all the way over at USC together coming from small town Texas.

9 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Agreed! And didnt Barlow score or at least get some quality carries in USC last game? I think it’s cool that Ingram (Carthage) and Barlow both wound up all the way over at USC together coming from small town Texas.

I enjoy poking at the metroplex guys, for this very reason. We have a lot of gems hidden in these piney woods. Players like these get a lot of coverage because they come from programs, one can not ignore. There are many more gems out there that come from less heralded programs. 

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

Possibly the best offensive player for USC is from Marshall.