Hill Street Blues

RETIREDFAN1

21 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I bet you got really informed watching all the propaganda.......

We all know they weren't as slanted in the 80's as they are now.  It went far left in the 00's.  Even Bawbaw Wahwah wasn't a fanatical lefty as she is now.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Watching it on Hulu....im betting nobody but me, kirt, wild, Hagar, and carth even remember this show......😂😂😂

I've been enjoying Taxi lately...  first season's kinda weak, but it gets stronger from there. 

And I never stop watching Cheers. It's one of my all-time favorites. I'll watch it all the way through, then start it over again. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LOL said:

I've been enjoying Taxi lately...  first season's kinda weak, but it gets stronger from there. 

And I never stop watching Cheers. It's one of my all-time favorites. I'll watch it all the way through, then start it over again. 

You should give Hill Street Blues a shot........lol....you'll be hooked after the pilot.......

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You should give Hill Street Blues a shot........lol....you'll be hooked after the pilot.......

Yeah I should. I remember my old man watching it when I was a kid. I usually fell asleep right after the initial briefing.  :lol:

• LOL! 1