The Declaration is clear on my right to refuse Biden's mandate

RETIREDFAN1

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope, if I said that he was saying that because of Joe Biden's race and his, then he would be a racist scumbag. His inappropriate remarks and accusations don't belong anywhere in decent society. 

Using your own libnuts value chart....he is black....you criticized him.....ergo...you must be a racist.....

• LOL! 2

My rights under Natural Law do not evaporate because in Biden's dementia-eroded mind he thinks he has power over those God-given rights. The Laws of Nature and of Nature's God not only grant me control over my body, but make clear I am compelled to resist Biden and his kind to protect my "unalienable Rights."

had me fired up on this part. 

• Like 1

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/prenatal-care/art-20045302?scrlybrkr=13e7691a

You guys can have all you religous beliefs that you want. But you come on here and cry about a vaccination--saying "my body, my right"--yet you don't afford that same line of thought to women. That is what is called HYPOCRITICAL. Then you want to say it is different because it is someone else. Well according the United States laws, not religious laws--any that is going on in the woman's body is her RIGHT, just as you have cried out against the vaccine--a woman has a right to do what they will with their body. 

Until our countries Supreme Court rules on when life begins--everyone has the same rights "to their bodies" as you all say you have. You can call me names, ungrateful, anti-religious, whatever, but that doesn't make you any LESS HYPOCRITICAL when you take stances like this. 

And remember this, the religious articles that you all so closely follow, might have been instilled by a higher being, but it was still placed together by man, men who knew they could control others through a religious process. Which still goes on today. 

• Stinks 1

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/prenatal-care/art-20045302?scrlybrkr=13e7691a

You guys can have all you religous beliefs that you want. But you come on here and cry about a vaccination--saying "my body, my right"--yet you don't afford that same line of thought to women. That is what is called HYPOCRITICAL. Then you want to say it is different because it is someone else. Well according the United States laws, not religious laws--any that is going on in the woman's body is her RIGHT, just as you have cried out against the vaccine--a woman has a right to do what they will with their body. 

Until our countries Supreme Court rules on when life begins--everyone has the same rights "to their bodies" as you all say you have. You can call me names, ungrateful, anti-religious, whatever, but that doesn't make you any LESS HYPOCRITICAL when you take stances like this. 

And remember this, the religious articles that you all so closely follow, might have been instilled by a higher being, but it was still placed together by man, men who knew they could control others through a religious process. Which still goes on today. 

The baby inside the woman is a separate being and is NOT her body..........men did NOT "place together" God's Word.....it was delivered by God and nothing man can do will change that.........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The baby inside the woman is a separate being and is NOT her body..........men did NOT "place together" God's Word.....it was delivered by God and nothing man can do will change that.........

Come on man, you are smarter than that--a baby will not survive with the woman's body. There for it is a part of her body--And yes, man DID put together your religious words--because had they not, other stories would be in there also, not just the ones that seem to try and control the masses on blind faith. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Come on man, you are smarter than that--a baby will not survive with the woman's body. There for it is a part of her body--And yes, man DID put together your religious words--because had they not, other stories would be in there also, not just the ones that seem to try and control the masses on blind faith. 

https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?article=968

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Moses

Torah, Job, and Psalm 90

Joshua

Joshua 1-24:28 and Deuteronomy 34

Eleazar

Joshua 24:29-32

Phinehas

Joshua 29:33

Samuel

1 Samuel 1-24, Judges, and Ruth

Gad and Nathan

1 Samuel 25-31 and 2 Samuel

David, et al.

Psalms

Jeremiah

Jeremiah, 1 and 2 Kings, and Lamentations

Hezekiah, et al.

Isaiah, Proverbs, Song of Solomon, and Ecclesiastes

The Great Assembly

Ezekiel, the Twelve Prophets, Daniel, and Esther

Ezra

Ezra and 1 and 2 Chronicles

Nehemiah

Nehemiah

Want to know what I see--a bunch of men authoring a bunch of the books of the Christian Bible. Thanks, 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Moses

Torah, Job, and Psalm 90

Joshua

Joshua 1-24:28 and Deuteronomy 34

Eleazar

Joshua 24:29-32

Phinehas

Joshua 29:33

Samuel

1 Samuel 1-24, Judges, and Ruth

Gad and Nathan

1 Samuel 25-31 and 2 Samuel

David, et al.

Psalms

Jeremiah

Jeremiah, 1 and 2 Kings, and Lamentations

Hezekiah, et al.

Isaiah, Proverbs, Song of Solomon, and Ecclesiastes

The Great Assembly

Ezekiel, the Twelve Prophets, Daniel, and Esther

Ezra

Ezra and 1 and 2 Chronicles

Nehemiah

Nehemiah

Want to know what I see--a bunch of men authoring a bunch of the books of the Christian Bible. Thanks, 

Men who wrote what GOD told them to write........

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

So the women have 6 weeks to decide if they want to keep the baby. What choice has been taken away from them? The choice to be responcible?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Your just trying to rationalize murder at the end of the day.  This isn’t disputable.

You guys can call it whatever you want, but murder is illegal, abortion is not. Since our country has NOT define when life begins, we cannot call an abortion murder. I don't have to rationalize anything, I am going strictly by the laws of our land. Plus, don't you think it is hypocritical for guys on here to cry "my body my choice", but women can't? 

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Smartest thing you’ve ever said. Zuco needs the gov to tell him what to believe. 

This coming from the guy who on a post earlier was whining about "his body, his choice"--but not for women--sounds more like a Taliban fighter than an American--HYPOCRITE.