Jump to content

The Declaration is clear on my right to refuse Biden's mandate


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Your just trying to rationalize murder at the end of the day.  This isn’t disputable.

You guys can call it whatever you want, but murder is illegal, abortion is not. Since our country has NOT define when life begins, we cannot call an abortion murder. I don't have to rationalize anything, I am going strictly by the laws of our land. Plus, don't you think it is hypocritical for guys on here to cry "my body my choice", but women can't? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

You guys can call it whatever you want, but murder is illegal, abortion is not. Since our country has NOT define when life begins, we cannot call an abortion murder. I don't have to rationalize anything, I am going strictly by the laws of our land. Plus, don't you think it is hypocritical for guys on here to cry "my body my choice", but women can't? 

Abortion = is murder in the Dr office. The government telling you it ok is irrelevant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Abortion = is murder in the Dr office. The government telling you it ok is irrelevant.

Smartest thing you’ve ever said. Zuco needs the gov to tell him what to believe. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Smartest thing you’ve ever said. Zuco needs the gov to tell him what to believe. 

This coming from the guy who on a post earlier was whining about "his body, his choice"--but not for women--sounds more like a Taliban fighter than an American--HYPOCRITE. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

This coming from the guy who on a post earlier was whining about "his body, his choice"--but not for women--sounds more like a Taliban fighter than an American--HYPOCRITE. 

You can’t pull one post of mine with that phrase in it.  You are confused. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

This coming from the guy who on a post earlier was whining about "his body, his choice"--but not for women--sounds more like a Taliban fighter than an American--HYPOCRITE. 

You do realize this isn’t remotely the same issue. You’re talking about a human being that absolutely has no choice in the matter. Your also talking about immediate death vs someone making a choice not to take a vaccine from a virus that has a 99% success rate vs 100% death. This is asinine type of thinking.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...