Treason at the highest level.....

gamewatcher63

Just now, gamewatcher63 said:

False. General Milley loves his country and recognized that a nut was on the loose who could have brought harm to us all  out of his maniacal insistence on keeping power, even when he lost. 

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 3

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

False. General Milley loves his country and recognized that a nut was on the loose who could have brought harm to us all  out of his maniacal insistence on keeping power, even when he lost. 

Once again, you are wrong... -backwards as my father would say about someone that is completely backward on their thought process. This "general" is a total disgrace to all those who have ever worn a uniform.

• Thanks 6

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He loves this country about as much as a communist spy....and you.  All three want to change it into something fundamentally different.

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So he loves his country so much he would call an enemy to warn of an attack...your delusional 

• Like 3

He made phone calls to his counterpart in China? You’re okay with that @BarryLaverty? God forbid we go to war with China, but if we did, I certainly don’t want our top brass giving them heads up. There’s just some things you shouldn’t defend. Democracy is sloppy?! Sure. We have our tiffs like any other large family. His counterpart is the top general of a communist regime. Between Lenin, Stalin, Pot, Castro, and Mao, how many lost their lives? I think communism can get a little more sloppy. 

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Once again, you are wrong... -backwards as my father would say about someone that is completely backward on their thought process. This "general" is a total disgrace to all those who have ever worn a uniform.

Yeah,  he literally describes JoXi.

2 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

1631656708802m.jpg

Sometimes I don't know if everything I read is actually true or just could be true, but I detest Milley and his left wing views, I described him one time very badly and it cost me 5 days, what I said was very true but also very much against the rules of posting....I can't stand the guy and I hope this story is not true but if it is he needs to be court martialed and tried for treason. 

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Sometimes I don't know if everything I read is actually true or just could be true, but I detest Milley and his left wing views, I described him one time very badly and it cost me 5 days, what I said was very true but also very much against the rules of posting....I can't stand the guy and I hope this story is not true but if it is he needs to be court martialed and tried for treason. 

Yeah, it’s sad that you can be suspended for telling the truth; Trust me....

• Like 1

He's a traitor just as much as Benedict Arnold was.  The story I read this morning is he thought Trump would begin a war with China.  Why is this coming to light now ?  Thinking someone is going to do something, and them actually doing it are two separate things.  Then to say he would call them if we were to attack giving the enemy the time to strike back is treasonous. 

37 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He's a traitor just as much as Benedict Arnold was.  The story I read this morning is he thought Trump would begin a war with China.  Why is this coming to light now ?  Thinking someone is going to do something, and them actually doing it are two separate things.  Then to say he would call them if we were to attack giving the enemy the time to strike back is treasonous. 

Why are they doing this now? Because the economy is tanking, the withdrawl was horrible, they want to pass a bill with $3.5 trillion dollars, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is hitting record highs, so NO ONE is going to do anything to this clown--especially court martial a traitor to his country. Biden and the democrats could care less about this country or what happens in the future, as long as they get to keep power over the people. It's all about power now, nothing about those they rule. This is what leads to revolutions. 

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Why are they doing this now? Because the economy is tanking, the withdrawl was horrible, they want to pass a bill with $3.5 trillion dollars, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is hitting record highs, so NO ONE is going to do anything to this clown--especially court martial a traitor to his country. Biden and the democrats could care less about this country or what happens in the future, as long as they get to keep power over the people. It's all about power now, nothing about those they rule. This is what leads to revolutions. 

It has been a long time coming... 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump has us on the brink of starting a war because he's the worst narcissist in the history of our country, and he has someone safeguarding our country, and HE is treasonous???? Round the bend, boys, every one of you. Sad! 

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump has us on the brink of starting a war because he's the worst narcissist in the history of our country, and he has someone safeguarding our country, and HE is treasonous???? Round the bend, boys, every one of you. Sad! 

I'm continually amazed at just how wrong you can be Barry...you definitely take inept thinking to a whole new level...