New themes for Smoaky.com

Mr. P

For those of you who want a different viewing experience on the Smoaky forums, I invite you to scroll down to the bottom of the page and take a look at some new Themes we've added... 

Smoaky-Neo-Red

SMoaky-After-Dark

Smoaky-Ultra-Red

Mono-DARK

Smoaky-Burnt-Orange

Smoaky-Maroon

Smoaky-purple

SMOAKY-sfa

Smoaky-TIDE

Smoaky-sooners

Smoaky-Lobos

These are still a work in progress, so there might be a few tweaks here or there. 

I'm also open to requests. If enough people want a certain theme, I'll certainly consider adding it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I got the SFA one.....lol

I created a new one called "Monochromatic" (a light version and a dark version) because it doesn't look like anything, and allows me to read Smoaky during boring meetings. 

Thinking about creating a theme that looks like Microsoft Word for similar reasons.  :woot:

j394e5j835

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I like several of them but the very light colored text on some of them is hard to read ....

Let me know which ones give you trouble and I'll go in there and adjust it a bit. 

The visibility is a concern of mine as well, so I'm glad to tweak 'em where needed. 

34 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That would be me.......lol....should get rid of that one......😂

Momma said we should keep it, to remind us that sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense

NyMd6o.gif

• LOL! 1

Just now, LOL said:

Momma said we should keep it, to remind us that sometimes we all do things that, well, just don't make no sense

NyMd6o.gif

But seriously...  when I get a chance I'll tweak that a bit. Maybe make it less evocative of a dark time in SDC history. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

But if you did it up in a nice Matrix green it would definitely activate my almonds.  

There's an idear...  thinking of messing around with themes later today or maybe this weekend. I may just have to create a "Matrix" theme.