News station gets flooded with vaccine horror stories: Startling turn after reporter sought to shame the unvaccinated

RETIREDFAN1

And now they admit it does not stop you from getting the China virus! But we are demanded to get the vaccine so the government can control us and the Senator’s and Reps can make their money off of the stock they bought in the drug companies!

Look, I am going to be rational here...

1st, I want to point out that I do not believe the vaccine is completely ineffective vs COV-19.

2nd, I am not going to say TAKE IT!

3rd, I am not going to say DON'T TAKE IT!

Now that we have that out of the way I want to use my minimal medical expertise as a representative of sports medicine to say that this vaccination is dangerous because of the research used to push it to the public.  This was rushed by Donald J. Trump and now thrusted upon us by Joe Biden.  When you look at the history of vaccinations, this is the fastest vaccination from trials to public EVER.  It went from the planning phase and into existence in 6 MONTHS!  Studies on drugs etc aren't even considered valid until its been tested on thousands of animals and humans.  They are usually researched for at least a year, then more after release.

The release of this COV-19 virus was developed and distributed to the world population in less than a year.  The people taking it are the studies that are still supposed to be happening.  This was a dangerous move by the FDA.  I don't believe this vaccination is safe enough to FORCE people to take it.  I do believe that the vaccination has proven effective enough for people to choose at their own risk to take it.  I took it.  I get my 2nd shot next Thursday.  I am also 40 and very healthy.  I do not have many concerns for my health right now.  However, you will never see me tell ANYONE to take a drug/vaccination that I do not feel like Drs, researchers, etc fully understand.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Now that we have that out of the way I want to use my minimal medical expertise as a representative of sports medicine to say that this vaccination is dangerous because of the research used to push it to the public.  This was rushed by Donald J. Trump and now thrusted upon us by Joe Biden.  When you look at the history of vaccinations, this is the fastest vaccination from trials to public EVER.  It went from the planning phase and into existence in 6 MONTHS!  Studies on drugs etc aren't even considered valid until its been tested on thousands of animals and humans.  They are usually researched for at least a year, then more after release.

At least they took their time carefully designing the vaccine🙄.  Wonder why they don't use the American vaccines in China?  Asking for a friend.

https://www.businessinsider.com/moderna-designed-coronavirus-vaccine-in-2-days-2020-11

On January 11, researchers from China published the genetic sequence of the coronavirus. Two days later, Moderna's team and NIH scientists had finalized the targeted genetic sequence they would use in the vaccine.

Moderna's groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine was designed in just 2 days

30 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

At least they took their time carefully designing the vaccine🙄.  Wonder why they don't use the American vaccines in China?  Asking for a friend.

https://www.businessinsider.com/moderna-designed-coronavirus-vaccine-in-2-days-2020-11

On January 11, researchers from China published the genetic sequence of the coronavirus. Two days later, Moderna's team and NIH scientists had finalized the targeted genetic sequence they would use in the vaccine.

Moderna's groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine was designed in just 2 days

mRNA research has been going on for years. The idea itself dates to the 1960's.

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(15)00606-5

57 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I don’t speak CNN so I’m gonna need a liberal translator:
If she was vaccinated yet still infected, why would the unvaccinated person have not infected her regardless of vax status?

They self owned themselves trying to shame unvaxxed people.. plus crushed the narrative that the “vaccine” keeps you from dying from Covid. 

18 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

If someone were doing their job they would’ve known that this story has already been posted. I’ll respond to this one like I did to that one. Facebook comment?!?  😂😂😂. So trustworthy 

After reading some of the comments on the WND story I’ve come to a conclusion. Those people are the most vile and idiotic group of people that I’ve ever seen. 

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

After reading some of the comments on the WND story I’ve come to a conclusion. Those people are the most vile and idiotic group of people that I’ve ever seen. 

You mean the people that had loved ones that died due to the vaccine are idiotic? How so? Cause their circumstance differed from yours? You are a pathetic piece of trash!

2 hours ago, Straw said:

You mean the people that had loved ones that died due to the vaccine are idiotic? How so? Cause their circumstance differed from yours? You are a pathetic piece of trash!

Not at all. I’m just calling shenanigans on these Facebook comments and anyone who believes them is an idiot. 

10 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I get  the same vibe from the comments from your libnut sites......probably the same trolls and bots making them on BOTH sites.........:rofl:

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

We can argue good vs bad all day, but look at homemade mask.  The same people that tell you you must wear a mask, don’t when not on camera.  How can you Libs explain that?

They are sheep 🐑 that blindly follow orders from their masters.  Useful idiots.  Useful for communism.