Tyler Legacy vs Allen

cujoforlife

4 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Well when you go up against a team that can stop your running game this is what happens. Allen isn’t scared of the pass.

No. There is no reason to. No QB, no WR and no development. Last game and have no plan to implement a passing game. 6A school and not one WR walking around, year after year.. That's just not willing to grow. 

Miller and Donnell cant do it all. These teams see film, they know. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GOLEE said:

No. There is no reason to. No QB, no WR and no development. Last game and have no plan to implement a passing game. 6A school and not one WR walking around, year after year.. That's just not willing to grow. 

Miller and Donnell cant do it all. These teams see film, they know. 

Well he like to run the ball and play defense.  He don’t have the defense that he inherited from Cedar Park. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Well he like to run the ball and play defense.  He don’t have the defense that he inherited from Cedar Park. 

If your going to just run the ball, you better have a heck of a defense in this era of the spread. Willis oversold this D. The back end is constantly out of position. LONGVIEW exposed it, as will the rest of the district. You have to have the ability to catch up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I gotta give Tyler credit. Not only did they show up and make it respectable but the fact the raiders even scheduled this game is bold. Definitely will prepare them with a look in District. I don’t know anything about their district but Allen definitely has the history of being a powerhouse. Kudos to the Raiders. 

Rockwall would dominate Allen this year I feel like. Hope for Legacy’s sake, that their district game against them is in Tyler and not having to make that drive back from Rockwall after a long, long night.

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I gotta give Tyler credit. Not only did they show up and make it respectable but the fact the raiders even scheduled this game is bold. Definitely will prepare them with a look in District. I don’t know anything about their district but Allen definitely has the history of being a powerhouse. Kudos to the Raiders. 

They played them last year too in Allen

• Thanks 1

Legacy’s no pass threat will be the death of them this year. I don’t care how good of rb’s you have, good coaching with a good defense will shut it down. There is zero pass threat and i agree it’s like they have forgotten to build qb’s and wr’s. 

Legacy’s no pass threat will be the death of them this year. I don’t care how good of rb’s you have, good coaching with a good defense will shut it down. There is zero pass threat and i agree it’s like they have forgotten to build qb’s and wr’s. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...