Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

Unfortunately the titles haven’t done a single thing for Tatum in the last handful of meetings. So idk. I guess we could just start making excuses up every time we lose against Tatum. Then again Tatum would actually have to beat Gladewater once this decade. 

Beating your chest about beating Tatum and still can’t get it done. Sit down. 

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Beating your chest about beating Tatum and still can’t get it done. Sit down. 

I don’t really get anything from GW winning or losing so nothing to beat my chest over. I was genuinely curious how those titles help Tatum now and why they haven’t helped them in any of the recent matchups against GW

edit: Nvm, answered it myself. All luck 

Guest Tiger03lb
23 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

How you feel yalls district will play out?

Koff

GB

3rd and 4th is for anyone to take

I think we'll make a decent run again

I think GB will make a second round appearance this year

3rd and 4th will make first round exits

Guest Tiger03lb
28 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

How you feel yalls district will play out?

Y'alls district is going to be fun to watch for 3rd and 4th.

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Maybe even 2nd

GW just needs to settle in a qb and stick with it. Your gonna have growing pains reguardless who you put in, especially with the schedule they had. Just needs to get reps in. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

GW just needs to settle in a qb and stick with it. Your gonna have growing pains reguardless who you put in, especially with the schedule they had. Just needs to get reps in. 

We went 3-7 after losing a three year starter at QB. 

1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

Unfortunately the titles haven’t done a single thing for Tatum in the last handful of meetings. So idk. I guess we could just start making excuses up every time we lose against Tatum. Then again Tatum would actually have to beat Gladewater once this decade. 

Well this is the first year of the decade or second depending on which side of the fence you on. 

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

MV winning state. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Well, from the MV folks, we all should be practicing. Lol

Y’all are finally getting it 😂. I’m not one of those guys that are crowning us state champs though, I know how good the region is. Some of them on the FSSW app are a little wild. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Y’all are finally getting it 😂. I’m not one of those guys that are crowning us state champs though, I know how good the region is. Some of them on the FSSW app are a little wild. 

More than just a little wild. Ol'boy is gonna pop a vein one day. 😆

Guest Tiger03lb
13 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Do y’all remember when Tatum, ATL, and GW were going to run through this division after dropping down? 

I do but we had a hand in that. 👀😆

18 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Do y’all remember when Tatum, ATL, and GW were going to run through this division after dropping down? 

Playoff records

Tatum 49-33, 2 Titles

Atlanta 33-34-2, 1 Title

Gladewater 39-27-2

West Rusk 12-17

Which one doesn't belong? Before you run your mouth, make sure you're even in the same league. We all have more playoff wins than yall have playoff appearances. 

• LOL! 1

Guest Tiger03lb
18 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Only time we've ever played yall in the playoffs we won like 54-7 or something like that. Was a while back though. 

That is true but he was talking about since 18'. 

18 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

lol This has nothing to do with the question I asked. Who gives a 💩 about the past? What’s Tadumbs playoff record since dropping down to a division that they were supposed to dominate? 

We've been going up and down a division since the 80s dude lol. We've won a title in both divisions. We've lost a title when we dropped. Went to the semis.....we aren't the ones to ask that. We have had a rough stretch since like 2013 or 2014. Hopefully back in business this year, we'll see though. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m just poking like y’all do… In all honesty, this game could be ugly for GW if they don’t figure things out quick. 

We'll see, QB situation is killing them. In all actuality.....we've been in the lower class way more than the higher class since the 80s. Old 2A, New 3AD1.