Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, KDogg32 said:

Gladewater by 3. Gladewater  will control the clock if the can finish drives. They moved the ball against Kilgore. Had to many penalties and could not stop the run up the middle. Will have to see if Tatum run the ball much or spread it out. If Tatum get the run going inside Gladewater is in trouble because that will open the pass up. Tatum down lineman’s will get tested this week.  Hopefully Malachi is ok and he will get to play this week and Cates get to play this week. 

We are a slot T team. 

3 minutes ago, KDogg32 said:

Gladewater by 3. Gladewater  will control the clock if the can finish drives. They moved the ball against Kilgore. Had to many penalties and could not stop the run up the middle. Will have to see if Tatum run the ball much or spread it out. If Tatum get the run going inside Gladewater is in trouble because that will open the pass up. Tatum down lineman’s will get tested this week.  Hopefully Malachi is ok and he will get to play this week and Cates get to play this week. 

But since you mention it I’d guess we’ll spread it out some. We’ve had 14 different players score this season. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Nah. We got nothing. 

On a serious note once y’all graduate all 43 of yalls seniors how does it look next year ?  I don’t follow JV much. Y’all got anything coming ?  I don’t even know if we do but I’ve heard they are at least a rowdy bunch. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

On a serious note once y’all graduate all 43 of yalls seniors how does it look next year ?  I don’t follow JV much. Y’all got anything coming ?  I don’t even know if we do but I’ve heard they are at least a rowdy bunch. 

Ehh…. JV/Freshman aren’t terrible. Nothing like the group we have now though I don’t think. 

8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

JV is 4-0. The QB us slinging it around though it seems. Threw 5 TDs last week. I haven't gotten to see them. All the games were close but the last one. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

JV is 4-0. The QB us slinging it around though it seems. Threw 5 TDs last week. I haven't gotten to see them. All the games were close but the last one. 

Against HS I’m sure any kid with a pulse was on varsity 😂 Harder for them to field a JV team. 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Man I really think Tatum is going to win this comfortably.

I just expected a lot more from the Bears this season. I'm not sure what's going on. 

I don’t think any of us are but there’s still hope lol. A lot easier to gel things up when you have some talent. Now if that will happen this year or not is to be seen. 

the two losses on the year are to two good 4A teams. It’s just the way the bears lost to kilgore that have a bunch of us scratching our heads.