Gladewater @ Tatum

Eagle921

Gladewater @ Tatum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I don’t think any of us are but there’s still hope lol. A lot easier to gel things up when you have some talent. Now if that will happen this year or not is to be seen. 

the two losses on the year are to two good 4A teams. It’s just the way the bears lost to kilgore that have a bunch of us scratching our heads. 

Don't get me wrong, I know all about underachieving, but I mean GW returned a lot of key athletes I expected to have a lot of success this season. 

10 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Don't get me wrong, I know all about underachieving, but I mean GW returned a lot of key athletes I expected to have a lot of success this season. 

I think most expected them to have success and they still may. Gilmer and Kilgore are both pretty good teams. I think most would have liked to see them beat Center by a bigger margin, but if you look at the stat sheet they dominated everything in the game except the score board. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

I think most expected them to have success and they still may. Gilmer and Kilgore are both pretty good teams. I think most would have liked to see them beat Center by a bigger margin, but if you look at the stat sheet they dominated everything in the game except the score board. 

Yeah I saw the stats. That was pretty lopsided lol. Maybe I'm wrong. This will definitely be the best team Tatum has faced this season. 

19 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Man I really think Tatum is going to win this comfortably.

I just expected a lot more from the Bears this season. I'm not sure what's going on. 

Guys, Gwater isn't done or anything lol. Its gonna start clicking at some point....they got too many athletes. Hell, might be this week. 

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Yeah I saw the stats. That was pretty lopsided lol. Maybe I'm wrong. This will definitely be the best team Tatum has faced this season. 

This will be the most talented group as a whole (DF had some top notch just no depth) that they’ve seen but we aren’t playing the best as a team.   DF played them hard for a half until they wore out. Heck even HS played them hard as a team effort for a half. If we come out flat and keep the same MO that we’ve had on offense with penalties and turnovers it will be another loss for us. Don’t get me wrong there is talent on this team but it is not all moving in the same direction. 

5 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Daingerfield has as good as skill players as anybody when they are healthy.....just no depth. Gladewater "should" be the best team we will have faced.....as of right now.....I dunno. They just seem to be in a funk. They are gonna have to pick a QB and go with him. Its week 5. Almost half way done and the QB situation is no better than when last year's starter walked across the stage. They gotta make a decision and run with a strategy or they'll be the least prepared team in the playoffs lol. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

This will be the most talented group as a whole (DF had some top notch just no depth) that they’ve seen but we aren’t playing the best as a team.   DF played them hard for a half until they wore out. Heck even HS played them hard as a team effort for a half. If we come out flat and keep the same MO that we’ve had on offense with penalties and turnovers it will be another loss for us. Don’t get me wrong there is talent on this team but it is not all moving in the same direction. 

We played poorly early against HS on offense. They drained the clock on a few drives.....kept it down. We finally woke up. We can not afford slow starts like that in district. 

14 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Everybody is writing them off but I just ain't going for it. I think its gonna be another scrap. 

I’m not writing them off at all. We’ve just got to get it together quick lol. I’m hoping for a good game Friday. I know Tatum is loaded with talent this year too. 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

I’m not writing them off at all. We’ve just got to get it together quick lol. I’m hoping for a good game Friday. I know Tatum is loaded with talent this year too. 

Y’all will be fine. After this week schedule will get a lot easier and it should start to show. Just gotta cut out those self inflicted wombs.