1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

42 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Playoff records

Tatum 49-33, 2 Titles

Atlanta 33-34-2, 1 Title

Gladewater 39-27-2

West Rusk 12-17

Which one doesn't belong? Before you run your mouth, make sure you're even in the same league. We all have more playoff wins than yall have playoff appearances. 

Lmao. 

9 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’m just poking like y’all do… In all honesty, this game could be ugly for GW if they don’t figure things out quick. 

This game could be ugly if Tatum doesn’t do like they’ve done all season and actually have a good game. 

I hope Tatum wins and yes I voted for them to win but I will say this right now, if our guys start reading the press and listen to fan predictions, Gladewater could do to them what HS did in the first quarter. If our guys play to their talent level we should have a good shot.

11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Not the best in the county? Lol, its bigger than Carthage's with higher resolution lol. 

Shots fired!  C&C about to show up and give you the riot act.  😂. In all seriousness it is an excellent addition to one of the nicest 3A stadiums I have been to.  Heck it’s nicer than most 4A setups.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Meant Rust county. Y’all got nothing on us lol. Tatum the parts that matter reside in Rusk county. Same reason why you do business in Henderson.

Can’t speak for him but only reason I go to Henderson is if it’s in my way going somewhere else.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Meant Rust county. Y’all got nothing on us lol. Tatum the parts that matter reside in Rusk county. Same reason why you do business in Henderson.

I don't do business in Henderson lol. I go to Lakeport/Longview lol.