Sabine at New Boston

Bclove05

Sabine at New Boston  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

NB put together 3 fantastic drive in the second half resulting in TD’s and 2 more drives that turned over on downs at the 1yd line.  Kudos to SB defense for stepping up and not letting NB in.  But the $1m question is, WHY IN THE HELL didnt NB do that in the first half?? BTW SB appeared to have the 1st D in the game and NB was chunking away yards.  Mysteries of HS footbal and HS kids

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soldier1 said:

Imma go out on a limb and say Sabine wins this district!!

That’s crazy talk. Tatum and GW both very good teams with tons of speed. As for the defense the 2nd half I have no clue what happened. 4th quarter we never had all our 1’s in at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

That’s crazy talk. Tatum and GW both very good teams with tons of speed. As for the defense the 2nd half I have no clue what happened. 4th quarter we never had all our 1’s in at the same time. 

They are good teams but i’ll rank Sabine right along with them.  And if Tatum and GW looks away for a split second, they’ll be beat by Sabine

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Gladewater and Tatum have athletes all over the field. I wish we had some of those tall receivers y’all have. 

They do, no doubt but so do yall!  And yea, we got some tall ones.  Actually, our tallest “go to” receiver was in street clothes tonight