White Oak (3-1) at Atlanta (0-4)

Sportsjunkiee

White Oak (3-1) at Atlanta (0-4)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

I was really hoping we could avenge that loss last year with the 3 unforced turnovers inside our 15 yard line but with the way the QB situation looks I don't see that happening.

Defense has played well since the Daingerfield game but has also had to stay on the field WAY too long against PP, Gilmer and LE because QB3 can't throw the ball unless it's to the other team and the oline can't block for the RBs.

43 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I was really hoping we could avenge that loss last year with the 3 unforced turnovers inside our 15 yard line but with the way the QB situation looks I don't see that happening.

Defense has played well since the Daingerfield game but has also had to stay on the field WAY too long against PP, Gilmer and LE because QB3 can't throw the ball unless it's to the other team and the oline can't block for the RBs.

It really sad. I ain't ever seen a team struggle to throw like this. I thought last year as bad, man this is worse. We complete more balls to the other team than we do our own man. I ain't ever seen anything like it.

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Well, when the 3-1 has beaten 6 man teams….

💩 in 3, 2, 1…

Exactly WO has beaten some of the worst teams around no offense sorry🤣 but then gets blown out by SH. While Atlanta has played a much tougher schedule at 0-4. Goin with Atlanta just bc athleticism