White Oak (3-1) at Atlanta (0-4)

Sportsjunkiee

White Oak (3-1) at Atlanta (0-4)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

At least you SCORED

True, then they rallied off 34 unanswered. A late score in the second quarter and got the ball back in the 3rd. Couldn’t stop their #10 1 on 1. Idk why we don’t have a second safety sometimes. We were without 4 starters that game though. 

On 9/19/2021 at 9:45 PM, Racer55 said:

Atlanta hasn’t given any indication to how they’ll place in this district right now, same as last year. All they have coming into district is a tough pre district schedule same as last year. They like everyone thought we’d surely be beaten last year just because of Atlanta’s “past” athleticism. I say they shouldn’t be picked over WO because of the past. To me they haven’t shown that they have what it takes to win a game this year against any decent team 3a-4a.

Good thing most of the teams in this district aren’t good 3a teams 

33 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Welp. Today's the day. I haven't heard one thing or the other about the team this week. I don't know who's hurt, or who's playing. I did see QB1 out there tossing the ball around yesterday. 

What varsity experience does qb1 have? Did he play any last year? What happened to him this year?

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

What varsity experience does qb1 have? Did he play any last year? What happened to him this year?

As far as actual game experience, he's played less than a qtr. He played on Denton Ryan's JV I believe. He got drug down late on a play and dislocated his knee is my understanding. 

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

As far as actual game experience, he's played less than a qtr. He played on Denton Ryan's JV I believe. He got drug down late on a play and dislocated his knee is my understanding. 

Denton Ryan move in? That’s nice. How old is he? Heath Hood that played for us moved in as a freshman or sophomore from Argyle. Would be nice to get more of those for sure. His bro was a lineman on one of the state teams there. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Denton Ryan move in? That’s nice. How old is he? Heath Hood that played for us moved in as a freshman or sophomore from Argyle. Would be nice to get more of those for sure. His bro was a lineman on one of the state teams there. 

He's the head coach's son. Sophomore. He's definitely not a Heath Hood, or Chase Musgrove. Not that he can't be good, but those boys could move. This is a bigger kid. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Hood and Musgrove both could make plays with their legs. That's what made them so dangerous. I always compared them because they had very similar playstyles. I think Musgrove had more of a supporting cast though. 

I’ll have to look up this musgrove. Yeah Hood had 2 WR that went for 1000 yards each with 1 more at abt 800, but he was pretty much our whole run game too. I believe he had almost as much rushing yards as our RB. What year was this musgrove?

13 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I’ll have to look up this musgrove. Yeah Hood had 2 WR that went for 1000 yards each with 1 more at abt 800, but he was pretty much our whole run game too. I believe he had almost as much rushing yards as our RB. What year was this musgrove?

2013-2014. Here's a link to his hudl. Chase Musgrove

• Thanks 1