GILMER AT CARTHAGE

Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

We know the Dawg D is going to bring some major punishment. 
We don’t know about the Dawg offense. I believe we will see all starters on offense for the first time. 
Coach Surratt said in his weekly interview that the ones went against the ones this past week and they had some fierce battles. He said what he always says, we are improving and we have to get better. He said both QB’S will play against Gilmer. He said both are very talented. 
Going to be a good ball game. 

This will be one of those "eye openers" for both coaching staffs to discover what areas are needing to be worked on the most.  That's why games like this are important and scheduled in the first place.  I will be watching intently just because I'm a fan of good football at the 4A level.  Of course it is still a bit early in the season, but not too early to start seeing improvement.

Win or Lose I just want to see 4 quarters of all out football. We will see who's heart is in this. I would love to see us pull this one off, but if we get out played/coached so be it. I just don't want to see anyone give up. Lots of hype for this game everyone just needs to stay focused and do their job.

• Like 1

Just for grins DCTF has Carthage as a 9 point favorite for this game. Last time the Bux played in Carthage 2019 the Dawgs won 24 to 15. With lots of unknowns this year I'm thinking it could be very well another similar game. I don't believe either team will run away with it. 

8 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

Just for grins DCTF has Carthage as a 9 point favorite for this game. Last time the Bux played in Carthage 2019 the Dawgs won 24 to 15. With lots of unknowns this year I'm thinking it could be very well another similar game. I don't believe either team will run away with it. 

This 👆.  Neither team breaks 30.