GILMER AT CARTHAGE

Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Carthage May very well lose this game, but if they give up 50 it’s probably the end of the season.

My guess is if Gilmer scores more than 35, Carthage’s offense and/or special teams gifted Gilmer at least 2 TD’s - meaning returns for TD’s or at least have the ball inside the 25. 

If Gilmer just rushes 3 this will be along night for the Buckeyes, the Lindale QB had all day 95% of the time to throw the ball, I look for Carthage's Oline to be better, and the real scary part, Lindale's front 7 was  in our backfield all night, and I look for Carthage's to do the same, but with more athleticism, Gilmer will have to knock the young QBs off their game for 4 qtrs, and their oline play has to improve and clean up the PF, and get a pic or two, to have a shot, even with that, I still think this its a 35-21 Carthage ballgame at best, hopefully they can prove me wrong! 

8 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

looking for a good game  Gilmer's  offence agents Carthage defense Carthage is just not the power like they were last year 

The Dawgs will have all starting O linemen and will run the ball. 
The Dawg D want have to worry about the offense putting them in poor field position. The Dawg D will do what they do, punish the QB, running backs, and receivers. 
I look for it to be a good game with the Dawgs winning. 

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The Dawgs will have all starting O linemen and will run the ball. 
The Dawg D want have to worry about the offense putting them in poor field position. The Dawg D will do what they do, punish the QB, running backs, and receivers. 
I look for it to be a good game with the Dawgs winning. 

The offensive line is nothing like the last couple of yrs not even close 

21 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Hmmmmm……How we getting to that score in OT ? Hard to win by 4 in OT. 

It’s 24-24 to enter OT.... Gilmer kicks FG to get 27... Carthage scores TD and they I’m guessing they have to kick XP.... perhaps they don’t, then it’s 30-27 final

• LOL! 1

I’m wondering how some people know what Carthage is or isn’t this year? Carthage hasn’t played anybody that would give people any idea about how they will fare against 4a DII competition. Crosby has looked pretty good since their loss to Carthage. We will know more about where Cornerstone Christian is after this week when they play LBJ. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

I’m thinking it’s a close game. But more of a defensive struggle than to be expected. I like Carthage in a 27-14 type game.

Prolly the most common sense post on here so far that has given a score prediction. Would be pretty surprised if either team hits 30. Carthage will have a chance to show how special their D is in this game. Let’s see if they are as good as some of us think they are. Still say this is gonna be a good game.