GILMER AT CARTHAGE

Sportsguru02

GILMER AT CARTHAGE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

When you talk recent history in Texas High School Football, there are few schools that can match the Dawgs pedigree.  WOS ain't in that club.

In terms of recent history, as far as I can tell, there’s only one, and that’s Aledo.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

You are not being serious. Please stop.

i will if you will

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Yes you need to stop. Take it from an expert. #1 rule in Trolling ( make it believable) are you look like Cc and get made fun of on a epic manner.

sir not making fun of anything young man  just trying to get history straight

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Your still getting laughed at comparing Carthage. Heck Henderson technically owns the head to head barely but you don’t see me bragging about it. I bet that the reason why we don’t play in Non district lol.

i am out of here 

donald-trump-laughing.gif

29 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I have to disagree they’re in the discussion with multiple championships . Carthage definitely in a league on their own. Only Aledo and that six man team ( forget the team) that can say that. Argyle got some rings to catch up. 

Aledo is definitely one.  They're a notch above Dawgs....for now.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

were are talking about Carthage ,wo-s.

WOS had their chance in 2013. Even had wind blowing so hard it was nearly impossible to throw the ball.  We still won playing ground and pound.  Just be thankful they didn't catch the Dawgs the next week at JerryWorld where weather isn't a factor.  WOS is a really good program and I made the drive down to Beaumont to watch that game, but if you really think that program is on par with the Dawgs I want some of what you been smokin'!

22 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

were are talking about Carthage ,wo-s.

Bad thing about it is that WO-S has an excellent history. Probably one of the top 50 programs in the state. But when you get on here spouting off this nonsense it makes them look bad, especially if you are trying to compare them to Carthage the last 10-15 years. There is no comparison.

45 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I have to disagree they’re in the discussion with multiple championships . Carthage definitely in a league on their own. Only Aledo and that six man team ( forget the team) that can say that. Argyle got some rings to catch up. 

Argyle has a been much better than WO-S over the last 10-15 years. Just an example of where WO-S ranks when having these kind of discussions.

i am asking again  if wo-s had to play the teams that the dogs played over the last 15 years  oh my  records would be broken,Carthage would not come close to what teams wo-s  has played   i am out of here not getting no where this could go on forever  both schools are good end of story

images (64).jpg

Hmm..not a lot of ground production for the Dawgs this year so far,due to linemen out...look for surrat to run the ball with a vengeance,in the grand scheme of things this game is meaningless 👀. He's got to have balance in the playoffs and he'll start working that line to get that mind rite,he'll throw when nessassary,and go back to pounding..He's a creature of habit,and good habits at that 🤷‍♂️. 28-21 Carthage 👏👏👏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

i am asking again  if wo-s had to play the teams that the dogs played over the last 15 years  oh my  records would be broken,Carthage would not come close to what teams wo-s  has played   i am out of here not getting no where this could go on forever  both schools are good end of story

images (64).jpg

Knock it off with the trolling. 

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

images (64).jpg

If I remember correctly, Every team WOS played from East Texas in the state championship game beat WOS. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

If I remember correctly, Every team WOS played from East Texas in the state championship game beat WOS. 

3 hours ago, powerlifter said:

refresh me Sir

images (47).jpg

Basically WOS gets owned when they play an elite east Texas team. WOS beats up on teams in their area each year to look good and always disappoint in the playoffs because they can’t handle the real deal.

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Basically WOS gets owned when they play an elite east Texas team. WOS beats up on teams in their area each year to look good and always disappoint in the playoffs because they can’t handle the real deal.

yep 4 state  rings  shush a shame look up Thompson at west orange stark and tell him to play some buddy see what he tells you 

On 9/19/2021 at 6:59 AM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I believe this will way closer than the State Championship.  No matter how much I want to pick against Carthage , I will pick the dawgs until further notice.

lol. If Carthage or Gilmer were to win by 5 tds it would be "way closer" than title game they won by 8 tds.

at the same time still be a complete azz kicking. 

On 9/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, cowboyandchrist said:

There will be a starter by the time district starts. It takes a lot more than throwing and running to be the QB for coach Surratt. 

I am curious. what is the "alot more" you speak of? obviously, the qbs are well versed with Surratts " system" by the time they are even considered to be starting Varsity qb.

6 hours ago, powerlifter said:

i will not reply no more on this getting no where i have stepped on some toes lets move on  don't you agree

Ok great, now that this fool is done with his nonsense. Lol

Gilmer at Carthage. Every year when this came comes around there is an entirely different kind of feeling in the air at the game. You can just feel the electricity.  Carthage and Gilmer need to have a forever  pact/contract that they will always play a game. Its the cream of the crop.

• Angry 1