Beckville Bearcats vs Carlisle Indians

Treadnwater

Still can help but wonder about the chemistry of this Indian team,if our dude hadn't become a starter for the lobos..was really gonna be interesting year for our defense.was an absolute game changer in 2A ball..🤷‍♂️ That being said,he's where he needs to be and we surely wish him well and a great future with promise. Our Indians can win Friday,but gonna need a few breaks...may be the best 0-3 team in the region...lol

17 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Was gonna say B’ville convincingly but they struggled with WS so I’m leaning towards Carlisle 

Don’t count Beckville out until the final second of the fourth quarter. Just ask Joaquin and West Sabine. I wouldn’t say Beckville struggled with WS by beating them 27 points, they did start off sluggish though. 

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Still can help but wonder about the chemistry of this Indian team,if our dude hadn't become a starter for the lobos..was really gonna be interesting year for our defense.was an absolute game changer in 2A ball..🤷‍♂️ That being said,he's where he needs to be and we surely wish him well and a great future with promise. Our Indians can win Friday,but gonna need a few breaks...may be the best 0-3 team in the region...lol

Which kid left? Did he leave for Longview? If he’s starting there, he sure would’ve been a game changer in 2A. 

1 hour ago, Treadnwater said:

Don’t count Beckville out until the final second of the fourth quarter. Just ask Joaquin and West Sabine. I wouldn’t say Beckville struggled with WS by beating them 27 points, they did start off sluggish though. 

Not counting them out but WS isn’t a team you guys oughta struggle with. If your strong point is coming from behind then I would say the bigger issue is why are you behind in the first place?....... It’s not every week you gonna be able to count on a team having turnovers or injuries to let ya back into the game.....Bearcats have a heck of a squad this year with some absolute studs.... but consistency is what’s gonna beat the really good teams come playoff time..... I say B’ville wins this week but don’t mess around with a Baker coached team cuz he’ll make ya pay for mistakes..... B’ville by 10-14 points is my prediction 

Well we are extremely young and there aren't many of us this season,but we'll be in their faces all night for sure...could turn into a interestingly good game if the Indians catch a couple breaks..these kids are all heart,just outnumbered most games,next season they will roll some good teams and surprise some really strong teams 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Not counting them out but WS isn’t a team you guys oughta struggle with. If your strong point is coming from behind then I would say the bigger issue is why are you behind in the first place?....... It’s not every week you gonna be able to count on a team having turnovers or injuries to let ya back into the game.....Bearcats have a heck of a squad this year with some absolute studs.... but consistency is what’s gonna beat the really good teams come playoff time..... I say B’ville wins this week but don’t mess around with a Baker coached team cuz he’ll make ya pay for mistakes..... B’ville by 10-14 points is my prediction 

Never did not have the lead in the WS game. Never was behind. Didn't have to count on injuries or turnovers. Which I believe is part of the game.  Did the cats look great all night? No but even good teams have off nights. 

Carlise will be ready. Like Joaquin that are we coached teams every year.