Adults are Throwing Tantrums.... Blame the Plandemic

CarthDawg77

Political divisions, economic uncertainty and a pandemic that has killed almost 700,000 has everyone stressed out. So many businesses are under staffed that workers are exhausted and fed up with entitled, demanding customers. The constant barrage of bad news has damaged peoples psyche. Basically, everyone has a hair trigger...so you have people acting stupid.

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Political divisions, economic uncertainty and a pandemic that has killed almost 700,000 has everyone stressed out. So many businesses are under staffed that workers are exhausted and fed up with entitled, demanding customers. The constant barrage of bad news has damaged peoples psyche. Basically, everyone has a hair trigger...so you have people acting stupid.

Mostly, we’re sick of being Lied to...

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You mean like "700,000 dead from the plandemic?"

I know there are many deaths from Covid related illness; I’m not sure of the exact numbers, & I don’t trust the “official” figures.  I have lost several friends& acquaintances in the past year & half. However, the number of them still reflects a small percentage of the population in Panola County, just like everywhere else. There are many other causes of death that kill far more people than Covid, & yet, where is the outrage? This is what I’m talking about. Why are the ones who die from these other causes swept under the rug when those numbers are 10X greater than Covid-19? It boils down to “Agenda” & it becomes more obvious each day.

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I know there are many deaths from Covid related illness; I’m not sure of the exact numbers, & I don’t trust the “official” figures.  I have lost several friends& acquaintances in the past year & half. However, the number of them still reflects a small percentage of the population in Panola County, just like everywhere else. There are many other causes of death that kill far more people than Covid, & yet, where is the outrage? This is what I’m talking about. Why are the ones who die from these other causes swept under the rug when those numbers are 10X greater than Covid-19? It boils down to “Agenda” & it becomes more obvious each day.

Agreed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

What about murdering the unborn? Still silent on those deaths,  O righteous one? 

I have never spread nonsense and conspiracy that led to a single person getting an abortion. I don't actually know anyone who had one, except for my cousin, whose baby died in her womb 7 months along, and it was horrible and tragic.
Your mantra is weak and not relevant. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have never spread nonsense and conspiracy that led to a single person getting an abortion. I don't actually know anyone who had one, except for my cousin, whose baby died in her womb 7 months along, and it was horrible and tragic.

So you are against women having their fetuses murdered ?

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Gotcha, you supporting the murder of 800,000 babies every single year is ok, but me calling it out is “weak and not relevant “. 

Bout what i figured from you

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Don't forget things like this:

Yep.  The wind is blowing behind the guy that is bracing against it.  Weathermen are the biggest at making something out of nothing.  I have a friend that just went to visit her parents in New Orleans, and she said things are almost back to normal there.  

I think a lot of this is psychological.  I read last year that some people forgot how to drive their cars because of the shutdown.  I think many forgot to act civil.  The thing is with many places of business the time it takes will be longer.  Why ?  People are taking extra sanitation steps to ensure that both you and them do not contract the virus.  Things are going to go a little slower than normal with people washing their hands more frequently or changing their gloves.  These acts just show how impatient people are being, and they are being violent about it.  Plus on airplanes where I have heard of the most rage (air) they are required to be more sanitary in a closed environment.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think a lot of this is psychological.  I read last year that some people forgot how to drive their cars because of the shutdown.  I think many forgot to act civil.  The thing is with many places of business the time it takes will be longer.  Why ?  People are taking extra sanitation steps to ensure that both you and them do not contract the virus.  Things are going to go a little slower than normal with people washing their hands more frequently or changing their gloves.  These acts just show how impatient people are being, and they are being violent about it.  Plus on airplanes where I have heard of the most rage (air) they are required to be more sanitary in a closed environment.  

I have seen some Flight Attendants who make Eva Braun look like Tinker Bell...👺👹✈️