#7 Texas A&M vs #16 Arkansas

Stoney

Aggies versus Razorbacks   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texas A&M
    • Arkansas
  2. 2. Rushing yards gained by the Razorbacks?

• 100 or less
    • 150 or less
    • 200 or less
    • 201+ or more
  3. 3. Margin of victory

• Arkansas by 1-9
    • Arkansas by 10+
    • Texas A&M by 1-9
    • Texas A&M by 10+

39 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Aggies definitely don’t need it. Must be helpful for Arkansas. Plus jerry is a hog.

This game is not played in jerry world when Jerry says so.

Jk, but I could possibly see this going home and home when the SEC shakeup happens in the next year or so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I agree it made sense when the Ags were in the Big 12. It will never be like texas/Ou or Florida/Georgia. Arkansas has two stadiums but primarily uses the one venue.

Both A&M and Arkansas fans are not in favor of it being at a neutral site.

Texas/OU will never be a home and home. It just doesnt seem right

13 hours ago, WETSU said:

I read somewhere the contract expires after 2024 and the game will be moving to a home and home. 

Both sites have such great gameday atmospheres, frankly Jerryworld seems anticlimactic in comparison. 

58 minutes ago, LOL said:

Both sites have such great gameday atmospheres, frankly Jerryworld seems anticlimactic in comparison. 

I went to a few Baylor/Tech games in recent years and it was a terrible atmosphere. Even TX/OU big 12 championship wasn't great. Believe it or not, its too comfortable of a stadium. I like to be sweating and Biden sniffing my neighbors hair. That's the CFB experience in all its glory!

• LOL! 2

11 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I went to a few Baylor/Tech games in recent years and it was a terrible atmosphere. Even TX/OU big 12 championship wasn't great. Believe it or not, its too comfortable of a stadium. I like to be sweating and Biden sniffing my neighbors hair. That's the CFB experience in all its glory!

Exactly. It's why I love the RRS at the Cotton Bowl. It's cramped, antiquated, and drunk UT/OU fans are breathing and sweating beer all over you. It's perfect!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LOL said:

Exactly. It's why I love the RRS at the Cotton Bowl. It's cramped, antiquated, and drunk UT/OU fans are breathing and sweating beer all over you. It's perfect!

Then halftime comes, they depart the stands to begin their search for vein clogging fried fatty foods to dull the pain of yet another OU Red River Shooutout victory. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LOL said:

I don't really love indoor domed stadiums.  Sure it's nice in August, but once September hits, 80 degree weather, rain, etc is all a part of football that Jerry and others keep taking away from us as fans and players.  Weather delays suck, but I would much rather watch a game and sweat my nads off at TCU's games than I would watch a Cowboys game and it has everything to do with the atmosphere...  You almost feel like you are at an opera house and need to wear a suit and tie to attend Cowboy games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Then halftime comes, they depart the stands to begin their search for vein clogging fried fatty foods to dull the pain of yet another OU Red River Shooutout victory. 

The problem with this joke, is the last 7 games have been decided by 7 points or less. Hardly over by halftime. It would have worked better had you simply said, 'Then the game ends, .....'. 

• LOL! 2

33 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

It looks as if 55% of the people on here will be either talking trash on Sunday, or staying away--till next year's game. 😉

I'm hedging my bets...  I picked A&M here and Arkansas in the Smoaky pick 'em contest. So either way, I'm a winner!  :woot:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

It looks as if 55% of the people on here will be either talking trash on Sunday, or staying away--till next year's game. 😉

This is a no win situation for A&M fans really. You beat arkansas and its no high deal because your projected to and are favored. No matter the outcome for Arkansas they are still looked at as improving this game just determines how fast. 

This is a game where Jimbo earns that 9 mil a year. You cant drop games like this in a year where you started the season as a top 10 team. Back up QB or not you have to execute and win this one. Doesn't matter how ugly. 

• Like 1

A&Ms starting RG was not able to make it back. Will be playing with Green moved to RG and the freshman Fatheree at RT. He's looked solid but this is a blow. 

Chase Lane also not playing as the starting X receiver.

A&M is down its starting 2 WRs, starting QB and 1 starting OL. A&M hasn't been hit with the injury bug like this in some time and its going to take some real fight to get through it. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, WETSU said:

A&Ms starting RG was not able to make it back. Will be playing with Green moved to RG and the freshman Fatheree at RT. He's looked solid but this is a blow. 

Chase Lane also not playing as the starting X receiver.

A&M is down its starting 2 WRs, starting QB and 1 starting OL. A&M hasn't been hit with the injury bug like this in some time and its going to take some real fight to get through it. 

Which is why I picked Arkansas.  If the Aggies can’t get off the field on 3rd down it might be bad for them.  Jimbo needs to call a great game today

13 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Which is why I picked Arkansas.  If the Aggies can’t get off the field on 3rd down it might be bad for them.  Jimbo needs to call a great game today

I know you're convinced Arkansas is about to run for 350 on A&M but this game is not going to be decided just by A&Ms third downs. Arkansas is going to struggle as well offensively. This likely will not be a clean game for either team.