Timpson @ James Bowie

Bear9T1

Timpson is now only going to play seven games in the regular season unless they can find a game next week...

Not sure why the game was canceled but Simms ISD has a Covid tracker on their website....doesnt seem like Covid is too bad based on those numbers but its possible they haven't been updated in a while also

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I believe they only had 9 originally because West Hardin dropped varsity football this year

Technically WH didn’t drop anything. They’re playing a nine game schedule. They just opted not to play in District 10AA Div1. I believe they kept everyone that was on their original non-district schedule and filled out the rest with private schools and such. 

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Technically WH didn’t drop anything. They’re playing a nine game schedule. They just opted not to play in District 10AA Div1. I believe they kept everyone that was on their original non-district schedule and filled out the rest with private schools and such. 

Yep......

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Read on SETX that one of them didnt want to play the other.....thats why I brought it up.....lol

Sounds like Kirbyville isn't too interested in playing someone with a pulse...I let Coach Therwanger know Coldspring was on the market...

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Coldspring said no thanks to Timpson from what I've been told

Coldspring kids are out Thursday and Friday due to the county fair. Several student athletes are out with Ag/FFA. This bye week was built in for this week due to the fair. 

Time for Timpson vs. Celina! It was just a “few” years ago that Alto, Garrison, and Daingerfield all played Celina. Time to add Timpson to the list. Meet in Dallas and it’s on! 😂😂

Of course, Celina was a 2A school (vs Alto and Garrison) and then a 3A vs Daingerfield.

@Bear9T1see how much confidence I have in your Bears?! Lol

620E7602-476A-4C6D-8590-885F7095621F.jpeg

1 hour ago, ScrappyDappyDoo said:

Coldspring kids are out Thursday and Friday due to the county fair. Several student athletes are out with Ag/FFA. This bye week was built in for this week due to the fair. 

Interesting I know it was posted on SETX Coldspring was looking for a game...maybe wasn't a Coach but a parent who posted it

51 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Time for Timpson vs. Celina! It was just a “few” years ago that Alto, Garrison, and Daingerfield all played Celina. Time to add Timpson to the list. Meet in Dallas and it’s on! 😂😂

Of course, Celina was a 2A school (vs Alto and Garrison) and then a 3A vs Daingerfield.

@Bear9T1see how much confidence I have in your Bears?! Lol

620E7602-476A-4C6D-8590-885F7095621F.jpeg

I like your confidence!  👀

• Like 2