Like a bad case of Hemorrhoids that won't go away

mellon

56 minutes ago, mellon said:

Robert Francis O'Rourke is said to be testing the waters to run for governor of Texas. This scum bag is the worst thing that could ever happen to Texas.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/19/beto-orourke-planning-bid-for-texas-governor/

How is he a 'scumbag'? I mean, I am sure you disagree with his stances on gun control, but why else would you consider him that, if I may ask? 

26 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Fake Mexican...Real Pendejo 

Nope...nickname from childhood, and he grew up in El Paso, where he did learn to speak fluent Spanish. 

And, I mean, he didn't abandon the state for Mexico during a tragic weather event that killed 100 plus people, so that isn't it. Did he foment insurrection on January 6th? No, so not that. Is he indicted for felony insider trading? I don't think so, so that couldn't be it. What about attacking public schools, stifling all current event discussions? Did he do that? 

See, knowing that those are all descriptions of REPUBLICAN politicians from this state, that I consider scumbaggery, I thought that it might something more specific. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nope...nickname from childhood, and he grew up in El Paso, where he did learn to speak fluent Spanish. 

And, I mean, he didn't abandon the state for Mexico during a tragic weather event that killed 100 plus people, so that isn't it. Did he foment insurrection on January 6th? No, so not that. Is he indicted for felony insider trading? I don't think so, so that couldn't be it. What about attacking public schools, stifling all current event discussions? Did he do that? 

See, knowing that those are all descriptions of REPUBLICAN politicians from this state, that I consider scumbaggery, I thought that it might something more specific. 

There was NO insurrection on January 6th--it might have been a riot, but it was not half as bad as all those democratic cities in the northwest that still burn today. No Robert Francis is the guy who ran away from a DUI after hitting another car. Or wants to come to everyone's house and take their guns. If he comes to mine first--he won't make it to the next house on my block, but since I live in the middle, he'll never make it to me. LOL. 

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/archives/2019/03/11/beto-o-rourke-dwi-drunk-driving-burglary-charges-1990/3063422002/

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

There was NO insurrection on January 6th

You mark yourself clearly with that. That's a shame. 

And, really, you are going to keep trotting out a DUI on someone in Anthony, Texas as a disqualifier, from his past 20 years ago, when no one was even harmed. Thinking we could have followed you around at SFA back in the day or later, and you may not have led a pristine existence. 😏

And, what a badass neighborhood you must live in, with everyone ready to shoot up the guvmint men. 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You mark yourself clearly with that. That's a shame. 

And, really, you are going to keep trotting out a DUI on someone in Anthony, Texas as a disqualifier, from his past 20 years ago, when no one was even harmed. Thinking we could have followed you around at SFA back in the day or later, and you may not have led a pristine existence. 😏

And, what a badass neighborhood you must live in, with everyone ready to shoot up the guvmint men. 

I can guarantee you that I have NOT lead a pristine existence. But then again, I am not running or have run for a government office. And yes, something I did 20 years ago wouild affect that. It seems you were on the side of the accuser when Bret Kavanaugh was put through the ringer by a single person--with NO evidence, just she was a liberal. So yes, I think that a DUI disqualifies Robert Francis from being an elect official. I think anyone that has a DUI should not be an elected official, I don't care if they democrat or GOP. Teachers aren't allowed to have DUIs, neither should elected officials. 

• Like 1