Pollsters say "landslide" in 2024

Sportsfanatic1

Biden was a terrible candidate in 2020 and I can not see him running for re-election in 2024. Kamala would be just as bad. Thing is...no one voted FOR Biden last year...but 80,000,000 voted against Trump. Biden did not win the election...Trump lost it. I think some folks do not realize just how disliked (Hated?) Trump was in much of the country. Who knows, considering the chaos on the border and the Afghanistan debacle and the economic uncertainty it is possible that some of those folks that voted against Trump are re-thinking their vote. After four years out of office could the dems muster the same amount of anti-Trump vote in 2024 as they did last year? Who knows................

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Neither do I. it's WAY too early to talk 2024 presidential election.

I wouldn't believe it even if it were the day before the election.  Until Ds are prevented from cheating there won't be any freaking R landslides.  They'll be lucky to squeek out a W with rino ticket.

9 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Obama nostalgia got him the nomination.   It's all a ploy to get Kamala into office.   Biden will screw things up for 2 years so that Kamala can swoop in to fix everything the last 2 years when biden steps down.   

Harris is nothing but a laughing hyena. She’s Just as stupid as Joe & would be a puppet, same as Joe. Controlled by Soetoro & The Drunk.

• Thanks 2