THE SDC STAFF TOP 10 FOR WEEK 4

RETIREDFAN1

45 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I put OU at 7. Cincinnati was not in my Top 10. They need to play someone first. BYU was my #10. They have impressive wins over Utah and ASU. 

BYU is now 3-0 vs the pac 12 south this season if I recall. They will be a playoff contender more than Cincy if they both win out IMO. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, LOL said:

Yep, far more so than 'Bama, the Buckeyes look very mortal this year. 

I could see them losing multiple games. Penn st, Michigan and Michigan st will all be tough games that I believe they lose if played today with no improvements. And thats not counting an iowa team they may or may not face depending on the conference title game. Either way I think they loses 1-2 more with a possibility of 3-4.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I could see them losing multiple games. Penn st, Michigan and Michigan st will all be tough games that I believe they lose if played today with no improvements. And thats not counting an iowa team they may or may not face depending on the conference title game. Either way I think they loses 1-2 more with a possibility of 3-4.

Man...  wouldn't that be something. 

9 hours ago, LOL said:

I feel like Oklahoma's value is majorly inflated, while Florida is extremely undervalued. OU's gonna drop at least two games this season, while Florida is starting to find itself. 

The reason that I couldn't place any 1 loss team in the Top 10 was because they have one loss.  I realize it was a close loss to #1 Alabama, but they still have a chance to claw their way out of the swamp if another undefeated team falters.  We're still in the first quarter of the season.

8 hours ago, Stoney said:

I can’t wait for this game on Saturday. It’s a statement game. If you want a seat at the big boy table, you have to over come the adversity and win these type of games. If we took the next step like we feel Jimbo has with this program, we beat Arkansas by more than the 5 point spread.

A&M had trouble with Colorado, and why I didn't have them as high.  The game in Fayetteville, Arkansas is going to be tough for them to win.  I realize Fayetteville is like a valley in the Ozarks compared to Denver in the Rockies.  That game will tell a lot about both programs this year. 

On 9/21/2021 at 5:59 PM, DaveTV1 said:

A&M had trouble with Colorado, and why I didn't have them as high.  The game in Fayetteville, Arkansas is going to be tough for them to win.  I realize Fayetteville is like a valley in the Ozarks compared to Denver in the Rockies.  That game will tell a lot about both programs this year. 

It's in Jerry World. 

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

What! .. No USC in the top 10? ....

Somebody did throw Hekmat Private University a top 10 bone. Their pro Ayatollah offense has revolutionized the shotgun formation. Just throwing up 50 bombs a game. Can’t wait to that Israel College of the Bible matchup. Should be an electric atmosphere.

• LOL! 3