Senators take action to block Biden's plan to have IRS monitor Americans' bank accounts

RETIREDFAN1

I am wondering if this in response to something I have heard, but not researched, that the democratic leaders will have the IRS watching all "transactions of over $600 dollars". I think that number is $10,000 right now--all of those tranactions have to be reported to the IRS. But why $600? Why not $50,000? I can not understand why the IRS needs to know what I am spending MY MONEY on. Isn't it bad enough that they TAKE MY MONEY prior to my receiving it with an INCOME TAX. 

REPEAL THE 16TH AMENDMENT NOW!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Great news...even if the bill fails it will at least wake up some of the sheeple that don't keep up with all the garbage the fake president is trying to get pushed through before be is deposed or put away in a home.

The “Fake President” doesn’t even know which planet he’s on; This 💩 comes from his handler(s) Barry Soetoro & the Vodka Queen.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I am wondering if this in response to something I have heard, but not researched, that the democratic leaders will have the IRS watching all "transactions of over $600 dollars". I think that number is $10,000 right now--all of those tranactions have to be reported to the IRS. But why $600? Why not $50,000? I can not understand why the IRS needs to know what I am spending MY MONEY on. Isn't it bad enough that they TAKE MY MONEY prior to my receiving it with an INCOME TAX. 

REPEAL THE 16TH AMENDMENT NOW!!!!!!

I don't understand the $600 thing now for many that's just a trip to Wal Mart where they may have only went to spend $20.  The only thing I can think of is Biden is still in the 70's with his concept of money.  $600 was a lot back then.  Heck the minimum veteran salary in the 70's was only $10,000 and the rookie minimum was $9,000.  That's $192.31 a week, so they had to have a job in the offseason.